why are avocados...

Options
So high in fat and calories? I could seriously live off of them and be happy woman. :sad:

/rant
:glasses:

Replies

• dangerkitty2001
    Options
    Me too!!!! Love them love them love them.
  • cassandra1220
    cassandra1220 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    They are full of good fats...I could live off of them too! Have you tried Wholly Guacamole 100 calorie packs? I keep a bunch of them in my freezer and just defrost them when I have an urge.
  • cwvanek
    cwvanek Posts: 111
    Options
    They are full of good fats...I could live off of them too! Have you tried Wholly Guacamole 100 calorie packs? I keep a bunch of them in my freezer and just defrost them when I have an urge.
    I haven't heard of them before... can you get them at any grocery store? Kudos to whoever created them to keep us avocado people in check ;)
  • cassandra1220
    Options
    I haven't heard of them before... can you get them at any grocery store? Kudos to whoever created them to keep us avocado people in check ;)

I find them at Publix and Walmart (Publix will special order them for you if you ask). They are soooooooooooooo good. Its awesome because unlike an avacado that you have to use up quickly...a.k.a....I HAVE to finish it :wink: you can just take out what you need. And they are so flavorful. I wont lie; I've licked the package before:love:
  • cwvanek
    Options

I find them at Publix and Walmart (Publix will special order them for you if you ask). They are soooooooooooooo good. Its awesome because unlike an avacado that you have to use up quickly...a.k.a....I HAVE to finish it :wink: you can just take out what you need. And they are so flavorful. I wont lie; I've licked the package before:love:

Haha! I will have to look for them when I grocery shopping tomorrow!
  • cassandra1220
    Options
    You can thank me later! Lol.
  • cwvanek
    Options
    You can thank me later! Lol.

Will do!