Eat 1500+ cals/day? Please add me

Options
Today I realized that nearly all of my MFP friends eat 1200 or less calories/day... Im not about that life lol... I aim for 1600 give or take and would love to have more MFP pals who eat around the same (preferably with open diaries so I can get ideas/inspiration).

Please add me

:-)

Replies

• Ninja_Bunny
    Ninja_Bunny Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Ironically after our conversation about my definite lack of calories I upped mine to at least 1400 and more on a busy day. Thanks again awesome lady :)
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i eat around 1700-2000. but might be increasing a bit more so that i'll be eating at the maintenance for my goal weight. i have a long way to go before i reach my GW but i like to be prepared
  • Anyaaaa11
    Anyaaaa11 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    OMG finally! People who eat more than 1200!!! I could have posted this thread myself it's exactly what I was just thinking. You all should add me!! I feel like a loner eating so much food lol
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Sending request!
  • daniii6
    daniii6 Posts: 23
    Options
    Check out the group on here called "Eat more to weight less." There are a whole bunch of us that eat way over 1500 :)
  • c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I eat 1700 on non-workout days and 2200 on weight lifting days! Feel free to add, my diary is open to friends.
  • jtallwood
    jtallwood Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I aim for 1600 too for the moment! Sending request!
  • Pedro_Infante
    Pedro_Infante Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I eat 2500 to 2800. Want to play with me?
  • taahine01
    taahine01 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    sent request....
  • shaelataylor
    shaelataylor Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    i always eat over 1200...normally more around 1400 or so range. im still trying this whole upping my calories thing. im taking baby steps. feel free to add me, any of you :)
  • SilverStar18
    SilverStar18 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I eat 1900-2300 cals a day, depending if its my lifting day or not. I really am so sick of all these pro-ana girls adding me and sooo many people with a goal of 1200 a day. I feel like I cant even comment on their diaries because it will just be me saying ``eat more please!``. I will definitely add you!
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I eat 2235 calories a day! LOL
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    I eat 1900-2300 cals a day, depending if its my lifting day or not. I really am so sick of all these pro-ana girls adding me and sooo many people with a goal of 1200 a day. I feel like I cant even comment on their diaries because it will just be me saying ``eat more please!``. I will definitely add you!
    or how about the people who regular log 900 cals and you see people comment stuff like wtg... great day... etc

the surprising thing is that i see a lot of men doing that. i end up hoping those people are just lazy about logging and not really only having celery sticks and apple sauce for lunch :laugh:
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... My goal is 1850 per day, give or take 150. Today isn't a great example because I slept half the day and was basically a slug all day long, but I'll be back to my normal self tomorrow... just needed a "veg" day.

Good luck to you!
    Jen
  • izzydino
    izzydino Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I eat between 1500-2100 depending on exercise day or not. I refuse encourage people for not eating.
  • misspgreenwood
    Options
    I USED to be one of those... then I went and read the Eat More Weight Less stuff.. OMG I am dumb!

Im still struggling, but have stopped exercising as it was screwing up my net cals. I am aiming for 1400 cals a day now and trying to top out at 1500 so that much feels natural before adding my exersice back in.

Feel free to add me -I could really do with some positive high eaters to follow!
  • Foodie711711
    Foodie711711 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I currently eat 2000 to 2100 calories a day and my diary is open so feel free to friend request me if you'd like :-)
  • Addibellex
    Addibellex Posts: 6
    Options
    I eat just under 1900 a day which is just over my BMR.
    Not sure whether to eat back exercise calories but I definitely am on the EAT MORE campaign!
    Diary is open to friends...not always 100% healthy (oops) but I'm working on it.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Are you talking net or total? I average around 1400 net calories, I think. But the total is usually around 1700 - 1800. But sometimes during the week I may have a 1200 or lower total day, and on the weekends I usually have at least one 2000+ total calorie day.

It really just depends on what I'm doing and how hungry I get.
  • laynunugawa
    laynunugawa Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    1500-2000 calories depending on my work out that day