22 and need supportive friends

Options
Hi I'm Valarie. I made a MFP a long time ago but never really used it to its full potential..but, I'm ready to now! Looking for friends to keep me motivated along my journey to becoming a better me :)

Replies

• ebeans887
    ebeans887 Posts: 32
    Options
    Add me if you wish! I need all the support i can have as well.
  • kathryn75652
    Options
    hey girl there's TONS of supportive girls on MFP the app is AMAZING i'm on my computer now which is super rare but i can do more with the mfp site off my phone. anyway i will add you as a friend so my posts and info will show up on your newsfeed :-) you can do this girl :-)
  • Kalebsmommy424
    Kalebsmommy424 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome! U will absolutely love this site! It helps immensely ..please feel free to add me as a friend as we are all here to encourage each other!
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!! :)
  • paulasuscas01
    paulasuscas01 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm 22 as well and have an off and on again relationship with MFP. We can totally help each other out in reaching our goals!
  • amc119
    amc119 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! :)
  • kikiynk
    kikiynk Posts: 3
    Options
    add me too :)
  • Jessyka4
    Jessyka4 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm 21 and have a big chunk of weight to lose!
  • rjams
    rjams Posts: 48
    Options
    add me if you'd like :)
  • jgilbey
    jgilbey Posts: 79
    Options
    23 add me if you'd like. Very successful on this site!! Great motiviation!
  • kimikinsx3
    kimikinsx3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me! Anyone else on here can add me too!
  • cali8_love
    cali8_love Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    add me if you'd like IM 21
  • BarbaraK08
    BarbaraK08 Posts: 13
    Options
    You can add me :) I'm 21 and new to MFP and could use all the support I can get! We can help each other :D
  • Warley_x
    Warley_x Posts: 62
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, i'm 21 (22 on June 1st) and looking to lose another 10lbs. Looking for motivation too :) x
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Anyone here serious about losing weight, exercising and getting fit and healthy, feel free to add me. Love seeing people working and progressing as it's motivation for me too!
  • sissy0107
    sissy0107 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 21 (soon to be 22).
    You can add me :). I'm trying to be as present as possible for my MFP friends.
  • sleepyjean88
    sleepyjean88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, got a load of weight to lose, loving MFP, you'll get loads of support on here, you can add me too if you want :)
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me that goes to everyone :-) plus have some super friends that you can add! they are amazing :flowerforyou: