Starting over...

Options
Hello Everyone! :smile:

Though I had started using this site back in 2009, I really didn't follow through... actually, I didn't follow through at all!! :frown: But, on April 14th, I started my "Healthier Me". :flowerforyou: I had finally looked at myself in the mirror and said... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! :sick: :angry:

So, in my determination, I've lost some weight (Yay) :smile: and am on my journey to making my life easier. By that, I mean being able to do the things I used to do and not feel out of breath from going to point A to point B in less than 2 minutes!!!

I have a lot of family and friends that are supporting me through this struggle and I hope to not fall short agian...

If anyone has any suggestions to staying on track... PLEASE feel free to respond back with "Positive Enforcement"

Thanks for reading my post and in advance, THANK YOU for your suggestions!

Have a Happy and Healthier "YOU" Day! :wink: :wink: (my new motto)! :happy:

Best Regards,

Timetogetskinny :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    I find if you take it day by day its easier and drink plenty of water feel free to add me :happy:
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    I do best when I set a series of clear reachable goals that will help me reach my ultimate goal, and I find it's important to be accountable, and MFP makes that easier. feel free to add me if you're looking for friends. :)
  • vagirl12345
    Options
    I have spent a lot of years fighting the weight battle, and I think the best thing you can do is start fresh and keep setting small goals that you can reach...one step at a time! Good luck :smile:
  • Venturin
    Venturin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck!
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Girl, you got this!!
  • Timetogetskinny
    Timetogetskinny Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the day by day and setting goals... Looks like I'm at a good start here! :smile: