Crackers..? Pick your poison :)

Options
Tribbey143
Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
Ok, so I enjoy eating cheese and crackers as a snack...

Laughing cow cheese (35cals) or low fat string cheese (60cals) ...

What are some crackers that aren't terrible FOR YOU & TASTE GOOD...? I've been eating reduced fat wheat thins but I know there is a better choice out there..I only eat less than 8-10 crackers at a time....just looking for some suggestions :flowerforyou: :heart: :smooched: thx for reading my post!!

Replies

• maricash
    maricash Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I like Triscuits. The ingredient list is short (wheat, oil, salt) and they have a good amount of fiber. Also, they taste great and are quite filling. I find a single serving to be satisfying in a way that I don't with a lot of other crackers.

ak-mak crackers are similar, but not quite as widely available.
  • julieh1973
    julieh1973 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Pita Crackers.
  • dandybug
    dandybug Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wasa Crackers. One large one is only 35 calories. I love how dense and hearty they are!
  • l_dubb
    l_dubb Posts: 12
    Options
    Special K multigrain crackers...be careful though they are dangerously good and only 120 calories for 24 of them. I had to stop buying them because they were addicting lol
  • rahrahrita
    rahrahrita Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Wasa crackers!
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I luurrrvveee rits, wheat thins, and chicken in a biscuit crackers. These aren't the best ones for you, buuuut everything in moderation. :) Omg... I LOVE rits crackers with philadelphia chocolate (or white chocolate) cream cheese! It's SO yum!!! Not so healthy. But very yum. lol

Oh! Pop chips... it's not a cracker, per se... it's a chip... but hell, it's like a cracker too lol Some flavors might taste pretty decent with cheese, actually. Try it out! You can have a pretty decent amount for 90-120 calories. :)

Love and Alohas,
    Ihilani Kapuniai
  • AshCakes88
    AshCakes88 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Special K multigrain crackers...be careful though they are dangerously good and only 120 calories for 24 of them. I had to stop buying them because they were addicting lol

They are delish!! Ate them even before I began trying to lose
  • yogibella
    yogibella Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Wasa & Ryvita crackers...hearty, filling and great whole grain fiber! Kashi crackers are good too:)
  • espree70
    espree70 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Ak - Mak are a good choice
  • Tribbey143
    Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Perfect yum thanks guys!!!! Adding to the grocery list:))
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Blue Diamond Almond Nut-Thins are 130 calories for 17 crackers. I usually eat about half a serving so it comes out to 65 calories. They're wheat and gluten free, too.
  • jmp1031
    jmp1031 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Kashi Original 7 Grain crackers :)
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    Kashi Original 7 Grain crackers :)

this.
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    if you can find them, pop chips are also very good. not a cracker, per se, but good. and, as has been mentioned, special k's new crackers are good.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Go with the ones that taste the best to you and satisfy you the most. Work it out so the calories/macros fit into your day.
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Mary's Organic Crackers. I'm not all organic but these are delish...and gluten free!
  • tjones0927
    tjones0927 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm a chees-it sucker...I know they aren't the best but they do have them in 100cal packs. I don't eat them all the time but sometimes I need a fix ;)