name of the running tracker app please?

Options
Hi I saw someone mention a great app to have to track your exercise running something or other? Can't remember where it was can some kind soul enlighten me please?
Cheers:smooched:

Replies

• adamroach
    adamroach Posts: 3
    Options
    There are a bunch. I like Digifit, because you can start out using the free edition for just GPS tracking, and if you like it, upgrade to a version that lets you use all kinds of sensors (heart rate, cadence, power, bike speed) whenever you want to add more data to your workouts. They keep adding new features and upgrading the app. And they integrate with several other accessories, like the Fitbit, the Zeo, and the Withings scale.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I like Runkeeper, but you could also look at Endomondo, Nike, Mapmyrun and I'm sure there are others too.
  • CraigBeaudry
    CraigBeaudry Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I used both RunKeeper and RunMeter for iOS and ultimately selected RunMeter. Cost a couple bucks, but extensive configuration options and works for walking, cycling, running, etc..
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I use RunKeeper and love it. I tried Nike, and Mapmyrun, but went back to Runkeeper. It's free to use, and their website is handy too.
  • rob021880
    rob021880 Posts: 28
    Options
    Runkeeper (free version).. i've been using it for about a year and w/ no issues.
  • southernsweetie1978
    southernsweetie1978 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine uses Map My Run.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    myfastfeet.com is alright, too. you have to plot manually but it gives you pretty accurate elevation climb.

but really...if you have a smartphone, you want runkeeper.
  • pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    I love iSmoothRun. Works with your RunKeeper account.
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    I use Sports Tracker. It's free and you can pair it with an HRM. I love it!
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I <3 Endomondo! :love: Free version of course, but it can sync to your Facebook.
  • kewkdb
    kewkdb Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Nike+ GPS on iPhone. No idea if they have it on Droid.
  • Timetogetskinny
    Timetogetskinny Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    If you have a Smartphone, you can also use 'Map my Fitness" its Great and it's FREE! :smile: It's a sister part to the 'My Fitness Pal'. It tracks your running, walking and bike. It also has other features you would like. I can track my food intake and then transfer it to here. Good luck with your choice! :wink: