Hey need friends and motivation please add!

Options
Hello I'm about to transfer to a university and refuse to do so over weight i wanna lose fifty pounds in five months and need motivation.

Replies

• gromithere
    gromithere Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    50 pounds in 5 months sounds like a lofty goal, but I like your enthusiasm!
  • Tringlez
    Tringlez Posts: 9
    Options
    Yeah, its a high amount but totally plausible! I've lost 33 pounds and it hasn't even been 3 months yet.
  • GoTanieGo
    GoTanieGo Posts: 24
    Options
    Wow, that's a big goal in a short time. Absolutely possible if you manage to keep motivated, eat right, and exercise. Encouragement, for me anyway, is as crucial as eating and exercising. It keeps the complacency demons away. I'm in this for the long haul and welcome anyone who finds the journey easier together, than alone. Add me, and we'll be fatfighters together. :happy:
  • maplematt
    maplematt Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Give me an add dude! I want to lose weight quickly too.
  • amh1974
    amh1974 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you! I'm always looking to add and be added for support. I have 6 to 11 pounds yet to lose and could use motivation and inspiration!
  • Alicita72
    Alicita72 Posts: 5
    Options
    First I want to congratulate you on continuing your education! It's a big goal but aim high always! You can certainly do this, eat don't skip meals just eat the right foods. Drink lots of water, and get you 60- 80 grams of protein per day. The protein shakes are perfect when your on the go and don't have time to eat. Finally get active doing something you like or have always wanted to do. Try swimming, martial arts, a Zumba class. You will have that weight off in no time. Good luck keep me posted.
  • suemoony
    suemoony Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I only joined here on Monday, I will add you as I could use a few tips too and will make me feel helpful if I'm also being positive for people on here :))
  • virginiaboersen
    Options
    I'm down 30# in 11 weeks so it is possible!! DO IT!!
  • Moriarty_697
    Moriarty_697 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    That is definitely a lofty goal. Be careful and be prepared to push on even if the results don't come so quickly. That said, you have come to the right place. Good luck.
  • tcbutler
    tcbutler Posts: 146
    Options
    Welcome! There are a lot of good people here that can help. Add me and I'll try to help encourage and motivate you!