calories

Options
shocke
shocke Posts: 14 Member
I've been pretty bad recently, netting around 2500 calories when I should be at 1200, and the calories are coming from fat and sugar. I feel really guilty, but can't help me self!
This has been going on for 3 maybe 5 days, and I feel like I am gaining weight.
IS that possible?

Replies

• imondrugz
    imondrugz Posts: 154
    Options
    What i recommend you to do is the following !!

1) Try eating 5~7 meals a day so it keeps you full the whole time !!
    2)Drink plenty of water some(some times you feel hungry but your actually thirsty)
    3)Go get some decent recipes healthy food should taste better than junk food
    4)Eating more fibers !! It will help you feel satisfied and not hungry
    5)prepare your meals before eating.. (sometimes your really hungry and you will eat the closet thing to you which is usually junk)
    6)EAT ALOT OF GREEN VEGGIES !! if you feel your starving and you will cheat just grab green veggies and stuff your mouth !!
    7)keep away junkfood !! throw them away !!!
    8)give yourself rewards !! (if you lost weight get a smaller size t-shirt or get an ice-cream (a small one not a freaking ton of it :D ) i dunno just reward your self)

and yes it's possible to gain weight ! you should feel bad and if you wana fix it go back to your diet and be strict :) !!

good luck and feel free to add me !! Ill be annoying you to follow your diet :)
  • shocke
    shocke Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    thank you! i found that very help ful, at present I eat breakfast, then eat nothing until 4-5 then eat vegetable then fruits. I dont know why but the past few days instead of vegetable and fruit its been fatty foods- one question, are cheat days allowed?
  • imondrugz
    imondrugz Posts: 154
    Options
    some people recommend that you have a cheat day !! But that doesn't mean you go on a eating frenzy and end up eating everything you burned in a whole wekk xD !! Honestly i don't think its a great idea because it brings you to some bad habits your trying to stop!! But have a cheat meal once a weak !! Reward yourself after a decent week with a pizza (a slice not a whole pie !!!)! so just 1 meal and keep it small !! Also it would be a good idea if you stay in touch with people over here !! its great to have support when it comes to dieting good luck again !!
  • spym2202
    spym2202 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am a huge fan of cheat days but the trick is to only have one and also only have 1 type of cheat, i.e takeaway but no booze or the other way around, but as before you still need to keep your head in the game and not to excess. If i gain a couple of pounds over the weekend I aim to be super good in the week so I can then go into the next weekend at least 1 pound lighter than the weekend before! Dont get stressed if you gain, scratch it up to experience and keep going!

If you feel you need a cheat day and dont do it then you will get sick of watching what you eat on the good days and give in! we all have to have something to look forward too :smile: