My First NSV!

Options
2»

Replies

• Frederi825
    Frederi825 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    non scale victory

Thanks. I guess I'm not yet familiar with all the TLAs on this site. (Three letter acronyms.) :smile:
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Amazing NSV!!!!
  • beckyjston
    beckyjston Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is very inspiring, so thanks. I've just quit smoking and just joined MFP. Any tips on quitting and did you fall off the wagon at any point ?
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    This is very inspiring, so thanks. I've just quit smoking and just joined MFP. Any tips on quitting and did you fall off the wagon at any point ?

Thanks:) I was just really ready to quit smoking. I used the patch for 6 weeks. During the last 10 years, I had used every possible quit aid atleast 2x: patch, gum, hypnosis, Chanitx. Wellbutrin, Alan Carr's book, you name it.

I did fall off the wagon this time. Twice. Both times involved drinking:happy: :drinker: However, I just forgave myself and moved on. But, for days the craving were back, so avoid falling if you can!
    As far as the running, I did C25K.

Message me or add me if I can help and support you:)

That goes for everyone:wink:
  • MMKE4ever
    MMKE4ever Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your first NSV! What a great job you have been doing! Keep it up!! :bigsmile:
  • chantels1
    chantels1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Quitting smoking is the first MAJOR step in changing your life! Way to go! Incredible. I would put that right up there with losing 100 lbs! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!