NSV!!!

Options
myjourney2
myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
An amazing NSV for me this morning! I looked out my window at 5am and realized one of my horses was missing so I went out to investigate. I found her about 10 acres away from the house just outside the back paddock. I didnt even think twice about going after her! Three months ago I couldnt get off the couch without help - this morning I walked through10 acres of knee deep grass to get to my horse and wasnt even out of breath!

I was feeling kind of down this morning because my weight isnt moving so this was just the pick me up I needed :happy:

Replies

• ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    great change of attitude - and a nice spot of exercise as well! I love the NSVs - little things that make it all so worthwhile :smile:
  • KathyJSR
    KathyJSR Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love the statement - "I didn't even think twice" Your brain knew what needed to be done & that your body could do it. Amazing!!! I love to read NSV's.
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    This was just the story I needed today. I too don't see the scale moving quickly. I just celebrate the ounces and not the pounds and feeling a little better each day.
    Thanks for the motivation.
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    wit wooo!! that is great going! really showing the benefits of keeping at it thanks for sharing
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone! Yep, it is the little things that keep us going! Love MFP and all the support and motivation on here:happy:

Forgot to add, my horse has gone into the run in shelter and hasnt come out . She must have been out all night. Now she is safe in the shelter with her buddy.
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    that is an awesome achievement! congrats.
  • emma110592
    emma110592 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thats great! Your mind and spirit are in the right place. Things can only get better. Thanks
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    health nsvs are the best! congrats on yours!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!