Newbie who needs friends

Options
I am 5'3" and would like to lose 40-50 pounds. Looking to gain some friends who might be able to help encourage me along my journey :)

Replies

• melyfig
    melyfig Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Newbie, 5'8 also looking for new friends. I am trying to lose 30+ lbs.
    add me Melyfig
  • thenewmeby40
    thenewmeby40 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also a newbie, 5'6 need to lose 25 lbs. My weight has been up and down so many times. This time I am catching myself before I make it all the way back up. Add me. thenewmeby40
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    welcome peeps. stay encouraged and motivated. I tell everyone that it's a marathon not a race. So don't give up if you don't see changes right away. It's easy to put the weight on but it takes dedication hard work and eating properly to lose it. feel free to add me. Jwanguy
  • 4d9r
    4d9r Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and need to lose 35 pounds. Feel free to add me, I'd love some supportive friends on here! :flowerforyou:
  • maplematt
    maplematt Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me all :) I log every day
  • puffinclaire
    Options
    Hi, I'm pretty new too and need to loose about 20lbs. Feel free to add me as I would love to make some new friends so we can help support each other along the way.
  • newtz10
    newtz10 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys! Looking to lose 20+ more pounds!!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • MicaMurphy
    MicaMurphy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

I'm restarting my weight loss programme after much stopping and starting. I'm 5"10.5 and I weigh 187lbs. I'd like to lose around 55-60lbs (don't care how long it takes, just want to do it).

Add me if you like. I'm good at motivating others, even though I can't motivate myself. D:
  • Mickey111970
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I need to lose about 50 lbs or more. We can do this if we encourage each other.