need ideas to light a spark

Options
I have been on MFP since Thanksgiving and have had times where I have not kept a "perfect" log of food or exercise but at least I keep coming back and working towards my goal. I was really inspired at the beginning when I saw my sister at Thanksgiving after she had lost 25lbs by just controlling her portions and eating better. I have 3 other sisters who have serious weight issues and 2 have young kids. I invited my oldest sister along with me to the gym as a guest a few times and she did take me up on it twice but never again. At times I think I should mention something more directly to them and at other times I think I should just butt out. A friend's boyfriend just "found" the MFP app and was surprised when I mentioned "OH yah it's great I have been on it since Nov" Maybe I should mention the site to my sisters??? What would you do???

Replies

• Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Wait until they ask. Be an inspiration to them, like your other sister was to you at Thanksgiving. And congrats on your healthier life!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Wait until they ask. Be an inspiration to them, like your other sister was to you at Thanksgiving. And congrats on your healthier life!

pretty much this. When they see you lose weight, they'll ask you what you're doing at which point explain and invite them to workout with you