Kinda bummed...I weighed myself today!

Options
Ok so when I decided to start back on my weight loss journey I guessed that my weight was 200 because that's the last weight I have on record for myself over 1 year ago. My clothes didn't look too much off but I did notice that some were tighter..Anyway I weigh myself and I'm 210. Ugh...so now I gotta loose the 10lbs I've gained that I didn't know that I gained! Damn! But I'm focused because I WILL see between 158-168 by late September!

Damn that "my kids are no longer in high school so I don't have to cook anymore"...all that eating out, HIGH CALORIE meals busted my *kitten*! smh!

Replies

• 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Here to keep you on track and kick your butt when you need it! WE will do this. :smile:
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    You can do this, and just get back on the horse and ride that pony to your goal.....
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    you can do this!! I started out at 228 almost 4 months ago...even when the scale moves the wrong direction, I keep going.

Take a picture of yourself in a certain outfit, then do it again every few weeks. The scale hasn't moved much for me, but I compared 2 pictures of myself in the same shirt, taken about a month apart, and I have noticeable progress!! In the second picture there is a definite reduction in *lumps* on my belly!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    That's exactly what would happen to me if I quit weighing myself daily. Out of sight, out of mind kind of thing!

But you can do it!! Good luck!
  • steinbok
    steinbok Posts: 82
    Options
    sarah makes a great point. Don't fixate on the #'s. Weight redistributes. You might be getting more muscle, sometimes, it's just water retention. All bodies do that one.
    Hang in there, don't despair.
  • krisdev67
    krisdev67 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies I feel much better about myself now! I'm back on track and ensuring that I keep up on my healthy eating and exercise.