When did you find your collar bones?

Options
I'm really looking forward to having nice defined collar bones (as well as a much smaller butt!). Got a long way to go - but just out of interest - what weight were you at when you re-discovered yours?

Replies

• iwillsoonbeslim
    Options
    I remember the exact day. I was in the shower, and caught sight of my reflection in the bathroom mirror. I thought I had a dirty mark, right in the centre of my chest/neck and then I realised it was the shadow of emerging collar bones! I hadn't even realised I'd 'lost' them until that day, and now their full length is on show and I just LOVE them. I think they're super beautiful and am planning micro dermals on them in a couple of months, when I reach target ♥

EDIT: Sorry, I got all excited there, and didn't answer your question lol I could check back my records, but I reckon I was probably still a good 210-220 when I got my first glimpse :) I'm 175 now :)
  • diverdiver
    diverdiver Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I think collar bones are lovely! I don't think I've seen mine since I was a child though so I'm really looking forward to meeting them!
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I never thought I had one until I looked at pictures. To be honest, it was a bizarre feeling, haha.
  • Mara_
    Mara_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I always had them. I have got the apple figure; very small above, small boobs, small waist. And then: BAM big belly, big butt. Hahaha.
  • leopard_barbie
    leopard_barbie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I've always had them, all my weight's on my hips and thighs.
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Mine reappeared fairly quickly, as I carry most of my weight around my middle. I'm currently in the process of rediscovering my ribcage, and hope one day to have hipbones! :laugh:
  • chazbo35
    chazbo35 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Mine reappeared fairly quickly, as I carry most of my weight around my middle. I'm currently in the process of rediscovering my ribcage, and hope one day to have hipbones! :laugh:

^^^^That made me smile and yes I was just thinking about this yesterday. Its funny what you start to discover about yourself as those layers come off. I actually have bigger hip bones than I thought. Well, not really its just that I can feel and see them now =)
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    I can already see my collar bones and I haven't lost weight yet.

Even some thin people can't see it, it depends on the body structure.
  • sheepiegail
    sheepiegail Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I haven't found my collar bones yet but I have found jaw line!!! I keep doing a double take in the mirror to make sure it is still there!
  • DaSavedSinner
    DaSavedSinner Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I never knew I had them....same with ribs LOL. I can flex my neck and the collar bones pop out and looks like i have bowls on my shoulder....kinda weird.
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I honestly do not remeber. One day I just noticed they were there
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I was noticing one day how thin my neck was... then I felt these two bumps at the base - the joint of my collar bone. Then I felt it w/out having to push down. You still can't quite see it (only if I hunch) but they are starting to get more and more noticeable.
  • Phrak
    Phrak Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Im getting to thin when i can see mine. Havent seen them since i was a child.
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options

This!
  • osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Ummm maybe somewhere in the 180's? I'm very pear shaped, I'm 159 now and have defined, almost "bony" looking collarbones all the way to my shoulders.
  • snix1024
    snix1024 Posts: 81
    Options
    I am looking forward to seeing mine as well! :) My sister is a little farther ahead in her weight loss, and hers have appeared! :)
  • marynmarty
    marynmarty Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen my collar bones since high school lol....I would say at about 20-30 pound weight loss they popped out. I have noticed the more I lose the more they stick out. I'm down 65 pounds and they are there all the time now LOL. Isn't it funny how the littlest things excite us LOL
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and mine were visible at around 200. Im currently at 153 (and still going) and they are fully visible and i love it! :) best of luck to you!
  • Epicmum54
    Epicmum54 Posts: 26
    Options

This!

Me too! I was hoping they would emerge and look stunning, but alas...after 31 pounds...nothing...and I'm under my goal weight now, getting ready to maintain...sigh...but I am incredibly happy with the way my whole body looks!!
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Mine stick out quite a bit even when I'm pretty fat. I'm just a bony person I guess haha. Mine start showing once I'm out of the obese range. They are pretty defined right now at just over 140 along with my hip bones and ribs from the back. Probably my favorite body part :)