i need support

Options
hey everyone i am looking for a great support team...i am on a mission and need some people to back me up and keep me on the right track. i lose motivation and i want to hit my goal. right now i have set up very small goals but i am giving myself until next year to be a size 12 or size 10.. i just get tired and give up....can anyone help keep me motivated?????

Replies

• ShayeJohnson
    ShayeJohnson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    simple answer... YES!!

I am the same way (check my page) i will send you a friends request. We can do this and we will continue to inspire each other. The best way to stay on track is to have smaller goals, and check each one as you go. what are some of your goals? email me and we can help each other...
  • MandyZacherl79
    MandyZacherl79 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would LOVE to be a motivational part of your getting to a healthier you journey! We all need support guess that is why we are all here..Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • kjmerk32
    kjmerk32 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've kept myself motivated by picking a person to compete with. I can't allow them to workout more than me or get better results. The other person continues to with their plan, I'm basically competing with the exercise and weight-loss they log. It might not work for everyone, but for those of us who are competitive...
  • ocdcpnmom3
    ocdcpnmom3 Posts: 5
    Options
    im always here, wish we lived closer! :)
  • yehzoe
    yehzoe Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys, im on here everyday. My news feed is like my morning paper hahab:)
  • roseombre
    roseombre Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I usually log in every day and I try to blog at least once a week.
  • DonnaSharron
    Options
    I also need support as well. Please add me. I will post a picture soon.