LEGS & INCHES - NSV w/ PICS =)

Options
WELL. This morning I had a "screw the scale" epiphany when I first caught a glimpse of my legs in the mirror and noticed muscle.... OH MAN........ SO EXCITING for a pear-shape like me!!!!!!!

2012-05-24064219.jpg

....uh, WHAT... those are MY LEGS!?

2012-05-24064121.jpg

SO THEN I went and took my measurements and although the scale hasn't budged in almost a month.... I AM DOWN 5.5 INCHES. AW YEAH.

Anyways, a happy day for me! XOXOXO

Replies

• nikig7
    nikig7 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Wow....great legs...congrats!!!
  • Silverstar46
    Silverstar46 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! Much better than losing weight - inches are what make our clothes fit and feel better. Great work!
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Legs are looking fabulous!! :)
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Those legs are hot! I totally want that kind on definition in my thighs. Even when I was skinny I had chubby thighs. You are my new leg inspiration! Great job!
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Fantastick!! Love to see HEALTHY muscle!!
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    You're legs look AMAZING...and 5.5 inches...that's FABULOUS! You rock!!
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    5.5 inches in ONE leg? How long did that take?! That is some major work right there :). What weight program are you doing?
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    YES!!! I went through the same thing last month.. I haven't dropped 1lb since March, but I went from a size 8 to a very comfortable size 6... so yes screw scale:))
  • kryscallarman
    kryscallarman Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Amazing!!
  • MandyZacherl79
    MandyZacherl79 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Amazing muscle tone!!Great job!
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Sexy legs!
  • shaynemann39
    Options
    5.5 inches in ONE leg? How long did that take?! That is some major work right there :). What weight program are you doing?

lol no, 5.5" overall since my last measurements...about a month (-1" under bust, -1" waist, -1.5" hips and -1" from each thigh.) I also measure fullest part of bust, arms and neck lol but obviously those havent changed. BUT my thighs have gone from 25.5" around the fullest part each to 22" each in the last couple of months =)
  • Carmody101
    Carmody101 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options

lol no, 5.5" overall since my last measurements...about a month (-1" under bust, -1" waist, -1.5" hips and -1" from each thigh.) I also measure fullest part of bust, arms and neck lol but obviously those havent changed. BUT my thighs have gone from 25.5" around the fullest part each to 22" each in the last couple of months =)

That is still a HUGE loss for thighs. Totes impressed lady!
  • WaimanaloMan
    WaimanaloMan Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Way to go, not many people work on getting such awesome tone on their legs!
  • rubysphoto
    rubysphoto Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good job. :D
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    nice legs!!!!!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    And how does one get thighs like that? Lifting? Impressive!
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Sugar_Junkie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!!
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    MATE! You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!