New here

Hello, I was browsing my friend's myspace and saw this site. I decided to try it out. I can't wait to track everything and get down to my goal weight. I wish everyone much success!!! :happy:

Replies

• melbug25
    melbug25 Posts: 50
    Hello, I was browsing my friend's myspace and saw this site. I decided to try it out. I can't wait to track everything and get down to my goal weight. I wish everyone much success!!! :happy:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    welcome:drinker:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • denisebee
    denisebee Posts: 137 Member
    HI OK so we are starting at the same time. Maybe we can be buddies. How much do you want to loose?
  • commonsensefitness
    commonsensefitness Posts: 105 Member
    Welcome
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,935 Member
    :flowerforyou: YOU can do it! We're here for you. Welcome!

~Cheryl
  • BridgetA
    BridgetA Posts: 2
    Good morning all. Started this on Monday and love it. Can't believe, after trying sooooooo many different diets, how easy this is. Good luck to all. :glasses:
  • melbug25
    melbug25 Posts: 50
    Hello, I'm wanting to loose at least 50 pounds. I had a baby last year and gained 100 pounds. I lost about 70 pounds. I was heavy before i got preggo so i want to be about 150-160 I'm 210 now.
  • denisebee
    denisebee Posts: 137 Member
    Wow- me too! my baby is 18 months now but after my first who is 4 now and my 2nd- I have put on 40 extra lbs. I weigh 190. I just want to get down to 150. My actual goal weight is 148. I like the way I fel at that number.