Woo Hoo I am almost to 20!!

Options
teresadutton
teresadutton Posts: 232 Member
OMG I cant believe I am almost to - 20 pounds!!!!! I cant belive I have made it this far!! For 20 years I have started and then stopped within a week or 2 and now here I am on week 4 and going strong! It feels soooo good! I want to shout it from the roof tops but I am not telling anyone I know (except my husband) of my weight loss or new way of living. I havent even told my BFF! I want to get half way before I tell her. I am just so excited to be almost 20 pounds lighter!!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me cheer!

Replies

• maharrod7
    maharrod7 Posts: 32
    Options
    Im nearly at the same spot. 3 more lbs til 20. I can't believe it!!! Congratulations and keep up all the hard work!!!
  • teresadutton
    teresadutton Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Same to you! We CAN do this!!!! We ARE doing this!!!

Im nearly at the same spot. 3 more lbs til 20. I can't believe it!!! Congratulations and keep up all the hard work!!!
  • ilovesmak
    ilovesmak Posts: 9
    Options
    Awesome - can't wait til you start posting how EVERYBODY notices your weight loss
  • kklemarow
    kklemarow Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I've got a few more until I hit 20lbs lost too - what a great milestone!

Congratulations!
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Awesome job it's feels great to know that this REALLY WORKS!
  • Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Im at the same point as you and im super excited! Ive already dropped a dress size and this morning i realized when i was getting dressed in the dark I buckled my belt on the second hole instead of the first! We are all doing awesome and here in a few months no one is going to recognize us!!!
  • pfarley68
    pfarley68 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You can do it, your on a roll.
  • lindaschultz45
    lindaschultz45 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    WTG! It just keeps getting better and better. With each pound off you become more determined! :)
  • DistilledVixen
    DistilledVixen Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am also almost at my first goal of 20 lost. 4 lbs away!!....The day I see that number I will be soooo happpy!!.......Happy fitness to you, we can do this :):):)
  • Butterbean6737
    Butterbean6737 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    well done so far. You deserve a cheer! :)
  • LadyKatieBug
    LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Yeah! congrats that is how I felt when I reached it a few days ago
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!