PicsArt_1336589567520.jpg

Replies

• AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I see it!
  • hotpunjabikudi28
    Options
    wow that's a big difference! i'm trying to loose 15 pounds hopefully by july, wanna give me some tips.
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    What about the rest of you?
  • hebenn01
    hebenn01 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    What a difference 8 pounds can make huh!! That's about where I am too and I look at pics and can totally tell....and can certainly tell with you. Good work.
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a difference! nice job!!
  • hml86
    hml86 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Def see difference!!! W2G!!!!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! There's definitely a big difference, but you're lovely in both pics! Keep up the great work!
  • k8ermarie
    k8ermarie Posts: 204
    Options
    wow that's a big difference! i'm trying to loose 15 pounds hopefully by july, wanna give me some tips.

Basically, I eat between 1200 - 1400 calories per day and hit the gym for an hour of cardio 6 days a week with 2 - 3 days per week of strength training. I gave up sweet tea and any sugary drinks. I only eat whole wheat. And try to stay away from fast food as much as I can. When I started lifting weights is when I really started seeing loss in inches.

Good luck! Thanks for the comment.
  • k8ermarie
    Options
    What about the rest of you?

Good question! :) Working on the rest of me! :) I am going to post a before/during about halfway through. Then, a before/after when I reach goal! :) However; after lifting weights for 4 weeks, I have lost 4 inches in my waist!

SW: 137
    CW: 129
    GW: 112

Thanks for inquiring!
  • k8ermarie
    Options
    What a difference 8 pounds can make huh!! That's about where I am too and I look at pics and can totally tell....and can certainly tell with you. Good work.

I couldn't believe the difference so I had to post! :) It's a great feeling. Thanks for the positive feedback and good luck on the remainder of your journey! :)
  • k8ermarie
    Options
    WOW! What a difference! nice job!!

Thank you! :)
  • k8ermarie
    Options
    Def see difference!!! W2G!!!!

Thanks! :)
  • k8ermarie
    Options
    Awesome job! There's definitely a big difference, but you're lovely in both pics! Keep up the great work!

Thank you! I appreciate your kind comment!
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Wow you can totally see a difference. Way to go!!! I have lost 13.6 and cant see a difference at all.
  • k8ermarie
    Options
    Wow you can totally see a difference. Way to go!!! I have lost 13.6 and cant see a difference at all.

Thank you! Congratulations on your weight loss as well!! It's funny how hard it is to tell sometimes. Sometimes we lose weight in those inconspicuous places. I actually see a small difference in my fingers. Look all around. And if the scale doesn't show you anything at some point. Try to watch those inches! Good luck to you! :)
  • k8ermarie
    Options
    I see it!

Thanks! :) Glad others can tell as well! I couldn't believe the difference with so little weight loss. :)
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Wow good for you I can see the differnce. I wish I would lose some weight off my face. I lose it in my boobs before it shows anywhere esle. Good job. you look great by the way.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    VERY visible!! I'm surprised it's so obvious. Congrats!
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Well done, you can definitely see the difference :)

Stomach and face is where I want to see the difference too. I guess especially my face because there are tricks to slimming down tummy with clothes!
  • k8ermarie
    Options
    VERY visible!! I'm surprised it's so obvious. Congrats!

Thanks! I too can't believe it! I am wondering if my scale was lying to me back in Jan of last year! :) Hopefully when I am done there will be this big of a difference in my body! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!