I need friends!! :o)

Options
Hi there! I'm Alishia! I'm not new to MFP or weight loss. I had an account once and deleted it... buuuuut I'm back and I need new friends!

A little about me! I'm 25, I have a 6 year old and I work full time. I recently married the most amazing man I could have ever asked for and we're wanting to expand our family. I would like to lose (more) weight before we do that.

I use to be MUCH MUCH bigger. I started losing weight about 5 years ago - I say my starting weight was 280, but honestly, I don't know because I think I had lost weight before I actually saw that number. I use to wear a 22 (probably should have been a 24, but I was in denial!) I started calorie counting and I soon lost 50 lbs, when I hit a plateau I started excising and lots another 45 or so. Then I stopped losing...

For about the last year and half and I teeter-tottered between 185 and 180. I would really like to get serious and lose the rest.

I know what my problem area is - the weekends and late night munchies. I'm working on this but definitely STILL struggle. I am tired of self sabotaging! I love food though, and I don't know how to unlove it. :o|

I love working out - so no issues there. I recently started NROWL4W,I am on week 6 of Phase 1. I'm really loving this program!

Anyway, if you wanna be my friend... add me :o) I can use all the support and motivation and I promise to reciprocate!

Replies

• mrsmerrithew
    mrsmerrithew Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    No one wants to be my friend. :o(

Ok, I've had a few friend requests.... but still.... I know there are more awesome people out there who need encouragement too!

Don't be shy... say hi! :o)
  • JJPT
    JJPT Posts: 69
    Options
    :) I sent you a request
  • mrsmerrithew
    mrsmerrithew Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yay! :o)
  • solaryellowtj
    solaryellowtj Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    added you! Always good to add more supportive friends and friends to support! :)
  • DanColangelo
    DanColangelo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I added you!

Feel free to add me too!
  • dirtchick97
    dirtchick97 Posts: 58
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! :)
  • Ambrelle
    Ambrelle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you too. Have friends and family I started with that have basically quit myfitnesspal. I miss having people to cheer me on and people to cheer on.
  • KerrySayers27
    KerrySayers27 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Sent a request. xxx
  • Blodnie
    Blodnie Posts: 66
    Options
    Sending you a request.. :-)
  • lovelycreation
    Options
    I need friends, too! If you'll be mine... I'll be yours. :happy:
  • Trostlegirl
    Trostlegirl Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I added you too ; ) We are from the same town, so I had too! Too neat! :smile:
  • joseejolie
    joseejolie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wait be my friend! I need friends too.!
  • lynnetted43
    lynnetted43 Posts: 252
    Options
    i will chat with you!! friend request me!!:smile:
  • moskinnny
    moskinnny Posts: 118
    Options
    please feel free to add me also........can never have too many friends.:tongue:
  • Crystal_204
    Crystal_204 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm just gettin back into MFP also... could use alot of encouragement as well!!
  • cbaac03
    cbaac03 Posts: 152
    Options
    I do. Added you.
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    Feel free to add me Alishia.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    NO ONE WANTS TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME EITHER THEY LOOK AT MY PICTURE ONE TIME AND THINK OMG I CANT BE FRIENDS IWTH HIM HE'S SKINNY AND BUGGY EYES WITH A BEARD AND LOOKS LIKE HES ON METH BUT IM NOT ON METH AT LEAST THATS WHAT I TELL EVERYONE WELCOME TO MFP I HOPE YOU HAVE A SUCCESSFUL JOURNEY HERE!!!!
  • raayfrancy
    raayfrancy Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm on daily and am all about the positivity (: anyone, feel free to add! xo
  • mlts10
    mlts10 Posts: 32
    Options
    Welcome back! I will send a friend request.