2»

Replies

• mirthegeologist
    mirthegeologist Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    I've actually noticed a huge change! I've lost inches in my hips, thighs, and waist. Honestly, that's all my life allows me right now with two small children is doing her videos when they are in bed. I occassionally get a jog in at the park once a week but that's it. I have went from a size 10 to a size 3/4 by doing her videos and watching my calorie intake. :wink: I like that I can swap them up and I don't get bored. Sometimes I get up early in the mornings and do a series of videos on my deck with my yoga mat & it's a great way to start the day! I'll add that I usually do at least 30-45 minutes about 3 times a week! So hang in there you'll def start seeing a change in your body! :wink:

Thats awesome!!! Ya, I do cardio 4-5 times a week (weekdays), and then alot of times me and my husband go for a hike on the weekend together.. I will come home from work, run for about 20 min and then do about 30 min worth of her videos, I swear I can notice a difference already in how hard my muscles feel lol! I am 5'6 and weigh 123 pounds so I figured this would help streghthen and tone! Your results are amazing! I wish it was 4 o'clock so I could go home and get started on my POP! :)
  • kscott0612
    kscott0612 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!!! Ya, I do cardio 4-5 times a week (weekdays), and then alot of times me and my husband go for a hike on the weekend together.. I will come home from work, run for about 20 min and then do about 30 min worth of her videos, I swear I can notice a difference already in how hard my muscles feel lol! I am 5'6 and weigh 123 pounds so I figured this would help streghthen and tone! Your results are amazing! I wish it was 4 o'clock so I could go home and get started on my POP! :)
    [/quote]

Wow! It sounds like you are doing amazing! I'm trying to get more toned also and I can tell the biggest difference in my arms and legs from POP. & btw 123 is absolutely awesome! Keep up the good work!!! :)
  • ravennyx
    ravennyx Posts: 40
    Options
    I did the Inner Thigh Insanity, I loved it, even though my thighs ached like crazy the next day.

Oh I was about to start a topic on thigh exercises I'll try these first .. Thanks for mentioning them :)
  • xlolitabandita
    Options
    YESSS! She is so awesome. She keeps my really motivated. I've been doing pilates for about a year now, and still find her videos challenging. She kicks my *kitten* fairly regularly!
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options

Wow! It sounds like you are doing amazing! I'm trying to get more toned also and I can tell the biggest difference in my arms and legs from POP. & btw 123 is absolutely awesome! Keep up the good work!!! :)
    [/quote]

Thanks! I notice a difference in my arms as well...When she has me do plank exercises it kills! lol
  • lizzieliladunst
    Options
    I've actually noticed a huge change! I've lost inches in my hips, thighs, and waist. Honestly, that's all my life allows me right now with two small children is doing her videos when they are in bed. I occassionally get a jog in at the park once a week but that's it. I have went from a size 10 to a size 3/4 by doing her videos and watching my calorie intake. :wink: I like that I can swap them up and I don't get bored. Sometimes I get up early in the mornings and do a series of videos on my deck with my yoga mat & it's a great way to start the day! I'll add that I usually do at least 30-45 minutes about 3 times a week! So hang in there you'll def start seeing a change in your body! :wink:

how long did it take before you noticed a change? i've been using her cardio videos and an hour's worth of different pilates videos six days a week for a month now and haven't noticed much change. :/
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Can you purchase DVDs Pop pilates or are workout only trhough utube. Tomorrow, I will finish my BBL program but starting a second month of a classical Brazilian Butt Lift Program for the month of July!