Gift of 500 to Shop and I am NERVOUS!!!

Options
Somone very close to me gave me a gift of 500 to shop at Express. I am so nervous because I would HATE to get into the dressing room and be disgusted that nothing fits. I wish I could just cut this midsection off...I could always buy an excessive amount of handbags, accessories and shoes...BUT I truly want the clothes to fit...Wish me luck and hopefully I will be leaving the store light on my feet!!!

Replies

• 1_Happy_Camper
    Options
    Buy some cute clothes that are the size you WANT to be and use them for motivation to get there. Best of luck!!
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Buy lots and post pics!
  • rodafer
    rodafer Posts: 63
    Options
    Awwww, how nice of them! Enjoy it and good luck!
    New clothes can make or break us, I know. But I am sure this person did this because they notice the hard work you do and all will be fine!
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! Enjoy your shopping spree!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    If nothing fits, just hold onto the card for later. That could be a great motivator.
  • Aloxander
    Aloxander Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I've learned that when someone gives you something, whether a gift or a compliment you just need to accept, thank and enjoy to the fullest degree! :flowerforyou:

If that gift was given to you, it is for a reason. Take advantage of the sale going on right now! I love all the summer clothes.
  • binabee2wechanged
    Options
    Thank you everyone....I will try to post some photos and hopefully they won't be just of my hands modeling handbags...
  • Unrulychik
    Unrulychik Posts: 15
    Options
    How exciting!!! I'm with everyone else..... use it for motivation!! Have a blast and you're gonna feel fab in all your new clothes!!!