no sugar challenge

Options
So yesterday I've decided not to eat a lot of foods with a ton of sugar in it (like soda, candy, etc.). I'll be doing this for three months to see if there's any difference. wish me luck and I encourage you to take up this challenge as well. so whose with me on this?

Replies

• busywaterbending
    busywaterbending Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    hi,

come join us in the whole 30 group. We are paleo, but all about no sugar, only natural eating.

we are supportive.
  • TammyScalf
    TammyScalf Posts: 4
    Options
    Good Luck, after your time don't go buck WIld :)
  • ambadavis
    ambadavis Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello,
    My husband and I gave up added sugar about 3 months, along with some other changes to the way we eat. If the ingredient list has sugar, we don't eat it, but we still eat natural sugars like in fruit. Its been great, I feel better, less digestive problems, less headaches, and I've lost 22 pounds. It is hard at times, like this weekend I was at a graduation party and of course there was cake. I have found that the smell of something is usually enough to satisfy me, and if not I try to carry fruit with me so I can have my own desert.
    Good luck challenging yourself
  • purseus
    purseus Posts: 54
    Options
    wow yesterday was a little tough I was at work on my break first thing I see the soda machine. I wanted something with caffeine so bad but went for the water instead. w00t!