Then and Now but Still need motivation and support

This is me at 300 a0xv89.jpg and yes I did get up to 340 before I realized I needed a change.

This is me at 235 several months ago 1z72ddz.jpg

I am back to the 240 range but I am refocused to get to my goal of 180.

Replies

• Congrats! You look great.
  • desolson
    desolson Posts: 5
    Well done , you are amazing. Congratulations on all your hard work and for keeping it off that is a huge accomplishment!:happy:
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Great job!!
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Great job !!!!

Join my 60 day Before and After Body Picture Challenge!!! Scrawny to Brawny, Fluffy to Lovely or hot to Pop!!! We all want to be healthy and to love our self. The first part is easy! Posting your current before pic on this thread. 2nd. Keep logging in and the hard part is achiving your challenge! Trust me its easier to get to your goal if you enter a challenge like this and post your accountablity. Here are the requirements; Simiple! 1.All pictures must be current and posted on group message bord by dates listed. 2.Your before picture needs to remain on group message bord untill winner(s) have been announced. 6/1 current before picture(s) 7/1 progress picture(s) 8/1 after picture(s) A winner with most progress will be announced after 7/1 also the before and after winner will be announced after 8/1! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/606377-60-day-before-and-after-body-picture-challenge
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    6472588409_3c2405eec6.jpg

testing pic post - when I reach my weight Goal maybe I'll buy this car as a present :happy:

testing another image
    thm_phpsPNAga.jpeg