Anyone with 100lbs to lose or more.

Options
2»

Replies

• JenR0307
    JenR0307 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started at 306 and now down to about 272, depending on the scale I step on.
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    I started at 306 and now down to about 272, depending on the scale I step on.

No doubt. My wife and i were using the scale at my parents house. Which we'd only weigh ourselves once every two weeks or so. Then we bought one of our own. We both gained 3 pounds!

I was pretty hell bent to get below 300. Now that I'm there I probably won't step on the scale again for a few weeks.
  • cc28655
    cc28655 Posts: 31
    Options
    I really am afraid to step on the scale.
    Congrats go out to thoses who lost
    cc
  • lizzyksm
    Options
    cc

I was also scared to step on the scale. I remember the day I had to go to the doctor in order to start a fitness program. I was so terrified. When I saw the number it shocked me but it also motivated me to lose weight. :smile:

You can do it! I can do it! we can do it!:laugh: :drinker: :drinker:
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    jlb123, where did you get the great picture? that it'self is insipiring!

I believe it was Ladie's Home Journal online. You can probably do an internet search for "Ladies Home Journal Virtual Model" and find it. :smile:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I didn't weigh myself for 3 months. I didn't want to be attached to a number on the scale. I knew if I didn't lose like I wanted I would get discouraged and quit. I just subtracted pounds every week to get my new calorie requirement. I didn't even weigh when I started I went with the last weight my doctor had for me (which was probably a whole lot more than what I weighed).

I have anywhere from 35-70more pounds to lose depending on if I want the curvy look or the anorexic look. I spilt the difference and choose 50. I break it up into segments so I wont seem so bad. I know my march I will be on my last 25. I can taste
    cc
  • cc28655
    Options
    I just have to say you all are the best you all have come a long way too.
    I did it I steped on the scale no didnt lose but didnt gain either.
    SOOOOOOO now I can set my goal 262 by the end of Oct.
    Please be with me on this I need to break this down and up scale it's been going on for wkes 266-264-266-264, it's time to move pass 264.
    Lets do all this together.
    Help
    HUGS
    CC
  • cc28655
    Options
    Hey, just a little something , when I get down to 260 I am going to change my pic of scale here and put something new on.
    HAGWKEND
    CC
  • cc28655
    Options
    Hi, How is everyone doing?
    My clothes are fitting better.I think I may have drop a size.Some clothes were giving to me by a friend were sixe 3 x womens, and now are way to big.It does depend on how there made and what made out of.These I been fitting into are cotton pants so no stretching.So I am doing well so far.
    I still could be doing better exercseing well need to get it in gear there.Cause I need to lose my rear :laugh:
    Keep in touch everyone.
    CC
    I can not get my ticker to show lost
    279867.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • cc28655
    Options
    279867.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

ok got it