I don't have a lot of friends

Options
2»

Replies

• flanchick
    flanchick Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm happy that I'm just hovering under 200 pounds and I'm 5'4".
  • kyrstin__1188
    kyrstin__1188 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Love this! Sending ya a request! :)
  • Amcolecchi
    Amcolecchi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I am always up for friends.. I never block people out or delete them if they aren't always on...like happens!
  • shirin8
    shirin8 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Add me too :) I love to snoop and have 3 kids 3 and under (DD is 3, DS is 22 months, DD is 8 months). I've lost 40 pounds since delivering the baby and am now hovering around 152. I fall off the wagon a lot but always try to get back on :). I log every day and try to work out 6 days a week. Looking forward to getting to know you!
  • KetchikanLadyDi
    KetchikanLadyDi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great sense of humor! I love it! Added you as a friend.:flowerforyou:
  • Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    hi thanx 4 being sincere. mommy of 3 last one was almost 4 months ago. sending request.
  • htown_chic2002
    htown_chic2002 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need more friends too!! I'll be sending you a request, but others.. please request me. I need all the motivation and support I can get! My diary is public so feel free to snoop and let me know what I can do to make better choices.
  • hml86
    hml86 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Love this...I too make some bad choices, no secrets, and a mommy of 2 boys 6 yrs old and 15 mnths old!! Sending friend request!! :))
  • linda_X
    linda_X Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am completely with you. I used to exercise, then just stopped. I don't make good choices. add me if you like!
  • xJenBenx
    xJenBenx Posts: 12
    Options
    Im a complete yoyo! All I have to do is LOOK at a cake and I gain weight!
    I lose weight, then it slowly creeps back on..and so on
  • baby_pinxie
    Options
    SAME HERE HUN:wink: IN IN THE 180's and baby is going to be 6 months n the first.... mother of 3, two little princesses and my wonder boy:smile:
  • baby_pinxie
    Options
    22616210.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • foraubs
    foraubs Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I just came across my old post here: CRAZY how much can change in 3 months!

I still fall off the wagon from time to time, but have become more self-aware than I've ever been.
    I still photoblog.
    I still hold no secrets.

But ... I now exercise more and feel GREAT! I graduated C25K and still run 3x / week.

I'm now 8.5 months postpartum. I'm still 27. I'm now in the 170s (verging on 160s) and haven't shrunk or grown in height.
    I'm still working on my midsection.
    And I'm still taking this seriously.

Thank YOU, MFP, and to the great friends I've made by introducing myself here a mere 3 months ago!