Giving it another try

Options
Greetings,

Well I am going to try again. I am confident this time that I want to loose the weight and keep it off. There is no quick fix, so I am in this for the long run. I am interested in new meal ideas because I get stuck with the same weekly meals. Please, give all sorts of encouragement, I like getting it! I am going to post pictures each month to show my progress, no matter what. I know we can do this together, one day at a time.

Thanks,

Ms. Proudofmyself

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome back
  • avamariah
    avamariah Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am going to include this scripture on my wall of inspiration, thanx!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Hello from another myfitnesspal member!! Wanted to tell you welcome to the best sight on the web!!! You will find encouragement , tips, no-no's, laughter, support, tears but mostly "success" from this sight! I ask that you log everything you put in your mouth, drink lot's of water and do cardio to where you are huffin & puffin for at least a 1/2 per day! I truly believe you can achieve your goal by following the alloted calories-water-exercise! Go for it and YES post them photos each month, that's exciting!!
  • avamariah
    Options
    thanx for the invite and encouragement. I have already started to pay attention to every morsel I put into my mouth. I was surprised with the amount of overeating that I have done in the past. I am also starting to prepare my daily menu ahead of time. This helps me to monitor what I am eating instead of just grabbing a bite.

Thanx again
  • kathymc1955
    kathymc1955 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have lost and gained too many times! This time I will succeed!

Kathy
  • avamariah
    Options
    Come and take this journey with me, this time we will suceed!
  • avamariah
    Options
    7 years later...I'm still here! I have learned so much on this journey. My eating habits are different now as well as my food choices. I will never be "thin" but I will be healthy. I will exercise and maintain an active lifestyle. My blood pressure and blood sugar are great! My knee pain has become more of a discomfort, especially when I overdue it.
    Feel free to send me encouragement and positive vibes.
  • roblesl65
    roblesl65 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Good to hear you're in this for the long-run! Quick fixes never, ever work. You can do this! :)