Looking for some active, supportive, motivated friends.

Options
Seems all except one of my friends is inactive on MFP now so I'm looking for some new ones. :)
I'm trying to get more motivated myself so some nice supportive friends would be great.

Replies

• jamanning28
    jamanning28 Posts: 15
    Options
    Add me. I am currently on most of the day even if I don't post. I always need more motivation and I like to cheer on my friends!
  • jessw1823
    jessw1823 Posts: 24
    Options
    You can me if you would like. I'm on almost everyday, & love supporting others & receiving support as well! :)
  • sarah3333
    sarah3333 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I like to give and get support and I like cats :)
  • n5vox
    n5vox Posts: 4
    Options
    I am new here - just posted for the first time today! I am not always online while at work - but I do log in everyday and would be happy to have a friend to support and get support from! Add me if you would like to!
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    Add me im pretty active on mfp . i like to motivate cause it helps me when others motivate me...
  • afigueroa_pr
    afigueroa_pr Posts: 344
    Options
    Motivation here.
    Feel free to add me!
  • ebeans887
    ebeans887 Posts: 32
    Options
    I will add you!
    Is that your cat?? It looks almost identical to my cat Muffins!
  • DesireeH
    DesireeH Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm upbeat, and I haven't added any friends yet, so it would be awesome if you were one of my first! I'm just starting my weight loss.
  • soccermoma11
    soccermoma11 Posts: 126
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) Im on alot as its on my phone. hhahaha
  • sarar_smiles
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Internet junky that I am, I'm on almost every day, all the time. X'D
  • YankeesLvr52
    YankeesLvr52 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Add me as well if you'd like. I am on most days and would love to help motivate. I am looking for motivational friends too, so the open invite goes for anyone who reads this.
  • Jauryn
    Jauryn Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want. Been active every day so far with no plans on slowing down :)
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm here every day.
  • PurpleGyrl13
    PurpleGyrl13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm usually on here every day........
  • itsjessicarose
    Options
    Add me! Active, motivated, determined, and supportive momma right here :happy:
  • TrueBlueBruin78
    TrueBlueBruin78 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Here to help and motivate!
  • kjwillie
    kjwillie Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Love your cat- so cute. :) I had a tabby a few years ago. Add me if you want. I'm here everyday and pretty active on this site!
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Anyone reading -- feel free to add me. I log in every day and provide as much feedback as my calendar allows. I've lost a little over 30 lbs but have another 60 I'd like to lose.
  • bailyc
    bailyc Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I log in every day. Anyone can add me
  • Yummy208
    Yummy208 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, I dont have anyone willing to commit to MFP, to lose weight like me. I am also currently in need of motivation, so maybe we can motivate each other. I am on this site daily.