I don't understand.........

Options
Can anybody help me, I know this topic has been discussed before in other threads. According to my WII FIT I have lost 3lbs, but my scale doesn't change, is it possible something could be wrong with my scale.:huh: Of course, I'm using the WII scale because it shows a lost.:happy:

Also, do anyone know of a way to view your profile on the WII Fit (starting weight). I'm not sure of the starting weight I used when I set up the profile, but I don't know of a way to check it.

Please help!!:frown:

Replies

• kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Isn't there a graph on one of the starting screens where your mii is. I think it comes up when you choose to do the body test or training.
    Thats how i check my progress for BMI and weight.
  • brwnsgr
    brwnsgr Posts: 78
    Options
    I do see the graph but never noticed if it has a starting weight on it. Also, is there any way to check your goals on WII Fit as well. I thought my goal for this month was 5lbs and I'm lost three, but it's telling me I need to lose 4lbs to meet my goals. I'm sure I had a goal of 5lbs for this month.
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    We don't have Wii Fit yet, but I've just noticed the difference between scales can be as much as 5lbs. Just pick one and go with it.

I wear a size 16 shoe, finding a scale I can get my feet on is pretty tough.
  • brwnsgr
    brwnsgr Posts: 78
    Options
    Kaja

I did look at the graph when I got on my WII this weekend, but it doesn't show your starting weight, only your current weight