Back again and need some friends!

Options
Hello all! I am here again to try again. I signed up 2 years ago - but the time just wasnt right - NOW is the time for me! I have read some amazing stories here and they really help me to know that eventually I will find the "thinner" me inside this body I have now. I could use some friends to get and give support to. I am 44 yrs old, live in Texas and have over 100 pounds to lose. I cannot always post during the day so I am sometimes slow to respond - slow but steady! Thanks for any friends that want a new buddy.

Replies

• traceyjayne1964
    traceyjayne1964 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome, feel free to add me if you'd like to :)
  • jeanie_champlain
    Options
    I am new as well. I started using mfp this Monday, hoping it helps. Two days before I turned 37, I quit smoking and started doing the P90X workouts. Saterday will be a month smoke free. I feel so much better and have soo much more energy. You can add me as well.
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Both you and Jeanie are welcome to add me. My best to you both! :flowerforyou:
  • drgooch
    drgooch Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • jedibunny
    jedibunny Posts: 321
    Options
    I like friends. :)
  • Jauryn
    Jauryn Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am new as well. I started using mfp this Monday, hoping it helps. Two days before I turned 37, I quit smoking and started doing the P90X workouts. Saterday will be a month smoke free. I feel so much better and have soo much more energy. You can add me as well.

Grats! I'm an ex-smoker myself, so props to you for letting those little bad boys go :)
  • lubby22
    lubby22 Posts: 31
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking to lose 50 lbs in total. I have a real hard time staying motivated and accountable.. I need help! and I can help you!
  • orangecrayon
    orangecrayon Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hey and welcome back! So glad you're here!! I'd love to help support you on your journey! Feel free to add me :)
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    welcome back and your dreams will come true. feel free to add me
  • Jenniece
    Jenniece Posts: 4
    Options
    You can add me!:smile:
  • Salvi30
    Salvi30 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Welcome! =)
  • kmillar1224
    kmillar1224 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm always here to help :0) anyone can add me if they wish.

Keep smiling!
  • Dana_283
    Dana_283 Posts: 58
    Options
    add me we will both make it this time
  • PrettyMindy14
    PrettyMindy14 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like :)
  • PurpleGyrl13
    PurpleGyrl13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me.....
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Anyone reading this can feel free to add me. I started this journey a few months ago and have lost over 30 lbs and am looking to lose another 60. This is a journey and a change in your way of life, not a destination. There will be ups and downs, but the support here is FANTASTIC! I can't say that enough.

Good luck this time around and reach out for support when you need it.
  • tjislovinglife
    tjislovinglife Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Back feel free to add me also
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me (anyone)
  • MandyZacherl79
    MandyZacherl79 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • stephieb186
    stephieb186 Posts: 127
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like :) We are all in this together! You can do this!!