HAVE YOU SEEN ME???

Options
Qatsi
Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
I haven't mentioned MyFitnessPal on my facebook status to date, although I have made some oblique references here and there to hitting certain milestones. This was my post today:

I know I'm absent-minded, and I misplace things all the time, but somehow over the past few months I've managed to lose an entire CASE of paper...
12631053_7733.jpg

Replies

• Gerkenstein
    Gerkenstein Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Haha! That's awesome! Congratulations!!!! That's a big accomplishment!!!!!!!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    that is awesome!
  • bethb03
    bethb03 Posts: 96
    Options
    Goon one! Congratulations!!
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • AFitJamie
    AFitJamie Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Love this! Congratulations!
  • caroly
    caroly Posts: 8
    Options
    Very original!!! Congrats!!!!
  • AMS58
    AMS58 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Awesome :smile:
  • Roxymcqueen
    Roxymcqueen Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Brilliant!!! :)
  • tsaarloos
    tsaarloos Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Love it! and Great Job! :happy:
  • GarryGadget
    Options
    I love your pack of paper analogy - that's a great way to visualise what you've lost and what you'd been carrying around.
  • Qatsi
    Options
    I have a double victory this week. Today is my 200th day on MFP. When I started here, I wasn't convinced there would be a Day 2, let alone a Day 200.

I've got two more milestones I expect to hit by the end of May. This is going to be a GOOD month...
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations!!!!!!
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!

Seriously, how long did it take your Facebook pals to get what you were saying? LOL.
  • Qatsi
    Options
    Oh, I don't think they have yet - except for the people who see me on a regular basis and already know. But I'm thinking of just going ahead and posting my MFP badge and announcing it to the world.

I hesitated at first because I didn't want to tell people about it because I didn't want to deal with the shame in case I failed again. But it's been over half a year - I think that shows sufficient commitment....
  • BodyCombatGirl73
    BodyCombatGirl73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I woud agree that you have earned that badge! Go for it on F/B! And great accomplishment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!