How did I only eat 800 calories?

Options
Okay, I'll admit it, I'm not feeling my best, which leads to eating less. But how do I go from eating up to 2400 calories one day without breaking a sweat, and then having to work to break 1000 the next? I'm on this site to help me with overeating, not undereating.

Replies

• magdalune
    magdalune Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'll admit it, I'm not feeling my best, which leads to eating less. But how do I go from eating up to 2400 calories one day without breaking a sweat, and then having to work to break 1000 the next? I'm on this site to help me with overeating, not undereating.
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem sometimes that is why I need to record. I think I get on a health kick and eat too many veggies and too many low cal things and my too many activities in the day just make it fly by. Now I always make sure I eat breakfast and then do a tally of calories around 5 this way I know what kind of dinner I can have and believe me if I figure I have the calories I will not let them go to waste. You can always add extra to your meal (a slice of cheese or an extra helping of rice or indulge in dessert). Good luck. Heather
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    If inconsistant eating is a problem for you, the best way to combat that is to write out a meal plan for a couple of weeks (I did 1 week at a time), after your body get's used to it, you will become more consistant. I don't even need to do it any more because it's like second nature to me now. It takes a few weeks to a month to get the hang of it, and to work your body into a consistant pattern, but once you do, it gets easier.