MFP Newbie :)

Options
Hi all,
my name is Bekkie and I am a 29 year old Executive Assistant and the mother of a wonderful 2 year old boy.
I was 30 lbs overweight when I got pregnant, and I am 65lbs overweight now (I've lost 5 since starting my journey 3 weeks ago)
I do bootcamp 3x per week, and am trying to stick to the 1590 calories per day (plus exercise calories) - it's quite a shock going from 3000+ a day to this.

I know that we aren't supposed to judge based on the scale, but I had been feeling pretty defeated until it finally moved on Monday, now I'm hoping to see a steady 1.5 - 2lbs / week improvement.

I look forward to meeting people who are in any stage of their weight loss journey and welcome anyone who wishes to add me!

and if someone could explain how to add the ticker to my signature, I would be very grateful!

Replies

• stephieb186
    stephieb186 Posts: 127
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like :) We are all in this together!! You can do this!!
  • xbekkiex
    xbekkiex Posts: 30
    Options
    Thank you Stephie! I have sent you a request :D
  • mrskatekline
    mrskatekline Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, feel free to add me :)
  • Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Click the Community Tab at the top, then Message Boards, then the Settings link and that will let you check a box to add your ticker to the bottom of your posts
  • xbekkiex
    Options
    Thank you Katelee :) I have sent you a request.

Thank you Chagama! Good luck with your last 6 lbs :D
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. We're all in this together.

I've been on MFP for a few weeks and love it but am just now discovering the message boards. Between this and Pinterest I'm getting quite distracted. Must turn off computer and go to gym.
  • xbekkiex
    Options
    thank you Drusilla! haha yep + buzzfeed... hard to get anything done! thank gosh for my phone, at least I can browse while sorta working out :D
  • Evilma
    Evilma Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm new on here too so you can add me. :) The more support the better.
  • xbekkiex
    Options
    Thank you Evilma :) I agree!
  • ebeans887
    ebeans887 Posts: 32
    Options
    I am new to this site as well and love all the support I get on here, add me if you wish!
  • afigueroa_pr
    afigueroa_pr Posts: 344
    Options
    All here to help. Feel free to add me!!
  • xbekkiex
    Options
    fabulous! thank you both :D I have sent requests over.
  • angeliqueib
    angeliqueib Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am new here as well. I love how supportive everyone is! Feel free to add me :)
  • Bobbiehenderson
    Bobbiehenderson Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me, I am on day 25. We all need alittle help.:smile:
  • danam82
    danam82 Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here as well. We need as much support as possible. Feel free to add me too! :)
  • digginupbones
    Options
    Hi I"m new to this also and you can add me, I need all the help I can get.
  • Bruccee
    Bruccee Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi Bekkie, I am sure we can do that together :wink: Feel free to add me :wink: :smile: