Need Some New Fitness Pals!

Options
Soooo...I've been on here since January. I was 207 pounds, out of a crappy relationship and was just miserable. A very low, low. A dark place

Since I signed up for this, the last 4 months:

I lost over 40 lbs (162 right now)
I got back into the dating scene
I fit in all my old clothes
I love taking photos again
I started to get the tone I always wanted
Have energy that I lost from the last 2 years
Hiked for miles in the Asheville Mountains
Bought a Mtn Bike
Got back on the dance floor
Started filming for a comedy project

and got over an old flame...

The reason I'm RE-introducing myself is...well, people fall off the bandwagon. It's hard, I know. But I'd like to continue this journey. And maybe make some new friends. If you have awesome stories, great experiences or feel maybe you never will...PLEASE, message me!

Kevin

Replies

• soccermoma11
    soccermoma11 Posts: 126
    Options
    im fairly new here and just getting going, feel free to add me! i just had a baby so im trying to lose the baby weight and be in shape again!
  • stephieb186
    stephieb186 Posts: 127
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like :) We are all in this together! You can do this!!
  • AwakeWithWolvesTeeth
    Options
    I'm looking for new buddies as well, I was gone for awhile (finishing my graduate thesis/having a general panic attack over life) and now I'm back and all my friends are MIA. Feel free to add me, and great job on your accomplishments so far!
  • laurenxx23
    laurenxx23 Posts: 9
    Options
    that's fantastic! anyone feel free to add me x
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    40lbs in 4 months-WOW!!! Great job. I lose much slower than that--I would be ecstatic to have lost 40lbs by my one year anniversary-but you said the magic words-dance floor. Add me if you'd like. :flowerforyou:
  • campervangirl
    campervangirl Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yes please - I would love to have some new positive buddies on this journey!:smile:
  • AngelinaMoore04
    Options
    Congratulations on your utter success!

I have been pretty small since high school,. I lost weight at 20 years old by simply eating when I was hungry and not for recreation! Then, after I had my 2nd child (at 35) I somehow got down to 109 pounds (at 55"). Way too skinny. Thank you breast feeding.

At 41 I am 123 and want to lose 7-8 lbs. My goal is to lose it before my family Hawaii trip August 23rd. I want to be able to swim and frolick with my kiddos AND feel spectacular at the same time!

I was a little aprehensive to count calories but I want to really see what I'm eating so that I can determine what direction I need to go!

So... here we go! This site is so user friendly. I love it.

Congrats on your comedy. ( I'm filming some comedy stuff myself next month.) : )
  • NavaGirl35
    NavaGirl35 Posts: 36
    Options
    Welcome back.....congrats on your goals.....keep it up and we are all in this together...we have been there one way or another.... We just need to keep going.... add me....
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Cool story! I've been really successful on here for the past year, but still going. BTW, I love the Asheville area - I've been hiking and kayaking on the French Broad around there. Feel free to friend me for support.
  • Lampy00512
    Lampy00512 Posts: 117
    Options
    That's great, congratulations! :smile: I'm gonna send ya a friend request.