Yay vending machines!!!!

Options
Just heard on the news that DelMonte is rolling out it's version of a vending machine. It is filled with nothing but fruits, veggies/dips, and light snacks. Each offering is less than 120 calories!!! Oh, there is a God! :smooched: It's been a long time comming. NOW IF THEY COULD JUST HURRY UP AND PUT THEM EVERYWHERE.

Replies

• Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Ooh, I like! Get it in the schools, quickly!
  • YourCatalyst429
    YourCatalyst429 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Oh goodness I hope they put this at my college soon! I'm tired of eating the granola cause it's the only thing semi healthy there vending machines offer.:flowerforyou:
  • cassandra1220
    cassandra1220 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Ooh, I like! Get it in the schools, quickly!

Wouldn't it make life so much easier! You mean we wouldn't have to eat junk on campus??? :noway: Halelujah!
  • elysetoplin
    Options
    Oh goodness I hope they put this at my college soon! I'm tired of eating the granola cause it's the only thing semi healthy there vending machines offer.:flowerforyou:

your vending machines offer granola?!?! lucky! the ones at my school offer...crap. where do you go to school?
  • cassandra1220
    cassandra1220 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    We need to lobby to get you some granola!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • YourCatalyst429
    YourCatalyst429 Posts: 96 Member
    Options

your vending machines offer granola?!?! lucky! the ones at my school offer...crap. where do you go to school?

I go to school in Haverhill MA at Northern Essex ....the granola is actually not that great for you...its kellogos i think and I usually only eat half of it cause its high in calories