Honest opinions so far?

Options
Hey all, just looking for some honest feedback of my progress so far...currently I am 5'5 and 129-130 lbs...I've lost about 20 so far since starting my weightloss journey. Here is a recent pic of me now

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/goldentrance/418299_10151219217895408_826205407_22307432_455890363_n-1.jpg?t=1328133097

EDIT: I will try to get a before pic ASAP of when I was 150, dont have it right on hand

Replies

• lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Hey all, just looking for some honest feedback of my progress so far...currently I am 5'5 and 129-130 lbs...I've lost about 20 so far since starting my weightloss journey. Here is a recent pic of me now

418299_10151219217895408_826205407_22307432_455890363_n-1.jpg?t=1328133097
  • KetoBella
    KetoBella Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I think perfection, honestly!!!
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    ok, now that i can see the pics, I think you look awesome. It's up to you if your happy or not. If your not, try toning up you might lose some more weight or you may gain some due to muscles.
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    Are you trying to lose more?? You look very good! And at a healthy weight.
  • Rachlovesfitness
    Rachlovesfitness Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks :) I am trying to get to 120 and build more muscle...never knew how much I would love lifting weights as part of my workout but I'm addicted!
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Seriously, you look great. Maintain what you have achieved and you will continue to look fab!
  • Rachlovesfitness
    Options
    wow thank you so much, I appreciate the feedback!
  • SoBodyMazing
    SoBodyMazing Posts: 159
    Options
    You look Great!
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Uhm, our opinions on what? How you look? How the clothes fit? Normally people post before and after, not just "HOW DO I LOOK?"

Methinks you might have some self esteem issues if you are just randomly asking people for approval on your appearance. :frown:

You look lovely, you are a beautiful woman, and you appear fit. But it doesn't matter what I think about how you look. It matter what YOU think and noone else is going to make you feel good enough.:flowerforyou:
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I would NOT worry about losing anymore...You look like you are at a perfect weight for you...I would definitely keep up with the weights though...You may gain some muscle & tone up but that would look great as well...I understand the addiction to lifting...I love it as well & will keep doing that even when I reach my goal as well...

You look great!! :)
  • jbskiakaha
    jbskiakaha Posts: 1
    Options
    I agree with the others you look great. The most important though is how YOU feel. I also as a suggestion if your looking for more muscle going by the back shot of you, work on your back shoulder blade area. You can google some weighlifting exercises for specific parts of the body.

All in All you look really good :)
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    Your body looks good. From a different perspective you could lose a little bit more body fat while strength training and you'll look amazing (like you want). I also like your long hair.
  • Manrahan
    Manrahan Posts: 40
    Options
    Lookin' good.
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Congrats on those 20lbs!! I think you have a great shape and should really work on toning. You look soft right now which is fine if you are happy with it but your body can look even better if you tighten up a little. Especially in the upper thigh/butt area, back and your arm/shoulder area. But like I said, only if you want to go further. You look good as you are.

Good luck!!
  • Rachlovesfitness
    Options
    Uhm, our opinions on what? How you look? How the clothes fit? Normally people post before and after, not just "HOW DO I LOOK?"

Methinks you might have some self esteem issues if you are just randomly asking people for approval on your appearance. :frown:

You look lovely, you are a beautiful woman, and you appear fit. But it doesn't matter what I think about how you look. It matter what YOU think and noone else is going to make you feel good enough.:flowerforyou:

sorry I didnt mean to offend by posting this..I guess I do have some self esteem issues..I can post a before pic too if that helps haha
  • Billywoo
    Billywoo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Haven't seen a before photo but from this one, You look great!!
  • Perisylpha
    Perisylpha Posts: 139
    Options
    Wow...I have'nt had a figure like that since I was 18....and then I'm not sure I looked as toned as you do. You've done brillantly, you look perfect, don't lose any more :smile:
  • DrKittyCat
    DrKittyCat Posts: 108
    Options
    Wow! You look beautiful and so healthy! How long did this take you? I started around the same weight as you, I'm same height, but I'm trying to get down to like 110, but seeing you makes me think settling at 130 is pretty nice!
  • Billywoo
    Billywoo Posts: 141 Member
    Options

sorry I didnt mean to offend by posting this..I guess I do have some self esteem issues..I can post a before pic too if that helps haha

Do yourelf a favor and don't appologize to people like this. You will find them in any forum. You joined May of this year correct? People like this make you learn the hard way real quick to read and not write... Unless you want to be messed with of course. There are really cool people on here though. Keep it up. Like I said.. You look great...
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options

I'm not offended, just concerned. You have to be VERY careful, especially when asking random strangers, for questions about your self worth. Luckly MFP is pretty supportive when it comes to weight loss, but still. Guard your heart. :flowerforyou: Don't just throw yourself out there to the wolves! Your self worth isn't anything people can give you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!