I've done it!

Options
I've finally lost 30 lbs.! Wen't from 204 to 174!! I am so happy. I just wanted to share my happiness with MFP in hopes that if you dont feel like eating right today or working out that you will! You can do anything and I've finally relized that losing weight is one of the hardest things Ive had to do , but I AM DOING IT and so can everyone else! WHOOOHOOO I am so PROUD:smooched: :flowerforyou: :love: :drinker: :smile: :laugh:

Replies

• paulamma1
    paulamma1 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Good for you girl!!!

Wishing you continued success!

:flowerforyou:
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I love looking at everyone's successes - it's such a motivator.
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Good for you girl!!!

Wishing you continued success!

:flowerforyou:
    Thank you so much :] It feels great and I wish you success as well! :heart:
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Options
    Congratulations! I love looking at everyone's successes - it's such a motivator.
    Thank you sweetgirl :flowerforyou:
    I love reading them to thats why I wanted to share! I just didn't think I'd make it this far and I have and Now I refuse to stop!:drinker:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm almost to the weight you started at, but I have came a long way just to get to that point. I can't wait til I'm where you are now, and reading about someone getting there just inspires me more. Thanks and good job!
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm almost to the weight you started at, but I have came a long way just to get to that point. I can't wait til I'm where you are now, and reading about someone getting there just inspires me more. Thanks and good job!
    Wow, you've lost 37 lbs?! Amazing!!! I have to lose 14 more to get to my first goal of 160. Then from there I want to get to 150 and I think I'll be happy there!! You are beautiful and be sure to let me know when you reach your goal!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • tinkered
    Options
    Yippee!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Your my inspiration!!!!
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Congratulations....you look Fantastic:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: You look great in your little white shorts. Go flaunt that new bod..you deserve it:bigsmile:

You inspire me to keep going to reach my goals. Keep up the good work:drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • jnsangel33
    Options
    You are definitely an inspiration!!! Great Job and keep up the good work!!! :bigsmile: I still have a long way to go and I know how hard it is to not only do, but stick to!! After 3 weeks I have finally lost one more pound. It can be real discouraging. Congrats on sticking to it and getting so much closer to your goal weight!

278680.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Options
    Congratulations....you look Fantastic:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: You look great in your little white shorts. Go flaunt that new bod..you deserve it:bigsmile:

You inspire me to keep going to reach my goals. Keep up the good work:drinker: :heart: :drinker:
    Thank you so very much! My little white pj shorts in a size LARGE instead of X-LARGE! Lol!! I still have a spare tire from my son, which thankfully pics hide! Lol I'm working on it!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Options
    You are definitely an inspiration!!! Great Job and keep up the good work!!! :bigsmile: I still have a long way to go and I know how hard it is to not only do, but stick to!! After 3 weeks I have finally lost one more pound. It can be real discouraging. Congrats on sticking to it and getting so much closer to your goal weight!

278680.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart

It is VERY hard. I never thought losing weight would be so hard and I'm 20. I thought I could do anything, by my hands are deff. down to those who lose so much weight! It's so hard! I was stuck for a while and hadnt lost anything, but continued to eat good and was about to give up and then I stepped on the scale and BAM! That shows me that I need to keep going even if I dont lose weight, just keep going and it will happen! Congrats on your weightloss!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!