Home Remedies?

Options
I'm sick! :mad: ...and I have a three day weekend coming up that I refuse to sleep through! I've taken some zinc, gargled salt water, and put some vasseline under my nose...but I'm looking for other stuff thats going to make me feel better cause right now I feel horriable! Please anyone with some home rememdies?!?!:heart:

Replies

• NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Bumping to hear replies!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Ginger tea will help your stomach if it's that type of sick (nasal drainage)
    Warm compresses against your sinuses
    Soak in a bath with epsom salts
    Lots and lots of water and herbal teas (ginger, mint, chamomile)
    Hope you feel better.
  • zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    Options
    Big does of Echinacea and Vit C
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Almost forgot...
    Honey and lemon juice mixed with hot water. Honey has antiseptic properties and aides in healing, lemons have vitamin C which will boost your immune system. Drink it like tea.
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    water is the BEST thing you can do for your body if you're getting sick. stir some EmergenC into it and drink up!
  • YourCatalyst429
    YourCatalyst429 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thank you all :heart: I will be trying all of these things!
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Almost forgot...
    Honey and lemon juice mixed with hot water. Honey has antiseptic properties and aides in healing, lemons have vitamin C which will boost your immune system. Drink it like tea.

You can add honey & fresh lemon juice sqeezed into herbal tea too. :flowerforyou:
    I like the Traditional Medicine Teas, available in health food stores & supermarkets:

http://www.traditionalmedicinals.com/

Also add some squirts of goldenseal, echinacea tinctures if you can:

http://herb-pharm.com/

FEEL BETTER Baby!!! Drink lots of water-water-water too! :drinker: