Best Heart Rate Monitor??

Options
Hey pals so I am looking into purchasing a heart rate monitor and was wonder what kind is most accurate, the last one I purchased was no good if you have pics please post thanks so much!:smile:

Replies

• mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    Love my polar ft4! Whatever you get, make sure it has a chest strap.
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    thankyou so much for the advice!
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I just purchased the polar ft7 and am loving it. I agree with the other poster in saying make sure it has a chest strap. :)
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Polar FT 4. :love: :love: :love:

Found mine at Bodytronics.com for $62.
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Polar ft4. Simple and easy to use. Comes with the chest strap. I overpaid for mine.
  • It really depends on your needs and budget. As someone who has been in the industry for some time, I would say Polar is the leading competitor, Garmin products are better for the althletic person who runs races and triathlons, but my new favorite is by far a Digifit component, the only draw back from them is u have to have a iPhone or iPad.....but soon that will change too. Google Digifit and check it out!
  • Faerille326
    Faerille326 Posts: 39
    Options
    I have a Polar FT60 and absolutely LOVE IT. My best friend owns a Polar FT4 and loves hers just as much as I love mine. They are both great, just depends on what "bells and whistles" you want.

Good luck!
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Thanks pals for all the advice you guys are awesome!