Juicer Recipes Please

jmart53
jmart53 Posts: 47
Hello MFP people, i recently purchased a juicer and it did not come with any kind of recipe booklet. Anyone out there that juices and would like to share some recipes I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Replies

• dmwells3
    dmwells3 Posts: 42 Member
    Try this site: http://www.all-about-juicing.com/juicer-recipes.html
    I do 1/2 cucumber, 1 carrot 1, granny smith apple, 2 celery stalks and 2 cups of spinach. Lean mean green juice.
    I use juice as a snack replacement.
  • jmart53
    Thanks so much i will check out the site.
  • portarthur
    portarthur Posts: 1
    I love pineapple and carrots or carrots and apples. I juice every morning and it has helped my diabetic numbers to come way down and lose weight!!!! Sometimes I juice whatever I have in the ice box. I am a juicer believer!!!!
  • amber_gem
    amber_gem Posts: 23 Member
    Apples, young coconut with flesh and water, papaya, spinach
  • jmart53
    Thanks All I appreciate the input.
  • Granny smith apples and carrots make a delish one! Try going to the manufacturer's website to see if there are any on there. Also google juice recipes or try one of the recipe sites, such as allrecipes.com.
  • wendysjava
    wendysjava Posts: 2
    1 Fuji apple
    1 Granny Smith
    3 carrots
    1 orange
    4-5 kale leaves
    1/2 fennel bulb
    Makes enough to share
    Another fav.
    Cucumber
    apple
    pear
    fennel
    One more :)
    1/2 - 1 whole beet
    Granny smith apple
    3 carrots
    kale
    orange

My favorite book is The Big Book Of Juices and smoothies.
  • BUMP
  • cocoa_cutie513
    cocoa_cutie513 Posts: 41 Member
    Juicing is a wonderful healing tool for the body. I've been juicing off/on for about 2yrs. Recently came across a book called Juicing Bible by Pat Crocker. It's phenomenal to say the least. The entire book is based off recipes for juicing, smoothie, and teas based on your ailments. Everything fromacne, aging, cholesterol, depression, smoking etc. It's a wonderful resource.
  • bigwords5
    bigwords5 Posts: 2
    Fresh spinach, cucumber and blueberries. low calories, carbs and high in fiber.