I didnt get voted hottest guy so i'm leaving.

Options
123457»

Replies

• Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    i would do all of you.

err....at the same time?

Well, just let me go before you so she dosnt laugh at me.

What are you trying to insinuate? Either way, I think pics are needed on both sides, and then we can have a vote for who goes first or maybe who gets a second round ;-)

Well for me, picture a babies arm holding an apple.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    i would do all of you.

err....at the same time?

Well, just let me go before you so she dosnt laugh at me.

What are you trying to insinuate? Either way, I think pics are needed on both sides, and then we can have a vote for who goes first or maybe who gets a second round ;-)

Well for me, picture a babies arm holding an apple.

No wonder you didn't get voted in...that hair, and you're a genetic freak on top of it...sheesh!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    hahaaa yes Cory did! I love how she says that.. considering i'm almost 23, but hey.. it's funny as hell and she knows it!
    i didnt get voted either!!!! :(

and i didnt have a bowel movement today.

this ****ing sucks.

(jk on both) :drinker:

I believe Cory called you jailbait. :flowerforyou:

(You ARE jailbait for us dirty old ladies who wanna go stalk your pics now...haha)
  • delco714
    delco714 Posts: 229
    Options
    Kinda felt like the dirty mom lookin' at your pics!:blushing:

(You ARE jailbait for us dirty old ladies who wanna go stalk your pics now...haha)

hahaa oh guyss :smooched:
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    I cant take this, its like high school all over again and i'm sick of it. I hope all you hot girls and guys get everything you want in your perfect little worlds!!

:mad: :sad:

NO **** RIGHT!?!?!

but instead IM STAYING until MFP declares i'm supreme hottest man of all time!

wow... that was really trolly... im... im sry... but its a joke, right? im jokin, not trollin, it's different.... somehow....
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I cant take this, its like high school all over again and i'm sick of it. I hope all you hot girls and guys get everything you want in your perfect little worlds!!

NO **** RIGHT!?!?!

but instead IM STAYING until MFP declares i'm supreme hottest man of all time!

wow... that was really trolly... im... im sry... but its a joke, right? im jokin, not trollin, it's different.... somehow....

We need to see the abs first :flowerforyou:
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I knew I wouldn't get any votes...my ex told me when he broke up with me I had a face only a mother could love (though I think he loved me for a moment in time which confuses me on why he made the comment, hmmm)! May not be so beautiful on the outside but I'm drop dead gorgeous on the inside. Too bad no one votes on inner beauty cause I'd win!
  • DerDude
    DerDude Posts: 170
    Options
    let's start a group
    "the not hottest guys on mfp"

yes, thats cool...."I´m not sexy and I know it"...*singing*

Maybe it´s not the hottest guy-group but one of the funniest!
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I knew I wouldn't get any votes...my ex told me when he broke up with me I had a face only a mother could love (though I think he loved me for a moment in time which confuses me on why he made the comment, hmmm)! May not be so beautiful on the outside but I'm drop dead gorgeous on the inside. Too bad no one votes on inner beauty cause I'd win!

Well I think youre cute :) You have a very exotic look about you. Enough that it made me check you out on MFP to see more about you, so you can tell your ex to suck it ;) IMO. LOL!
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    I'm a loser, in so many ways, and couldn't be more proud of it.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    See ya!
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    me personally I vote for all the underdogs out there for that honor. they don't judge a person by their weight or what they look like but rather their inner beauty and whats in their heart. so you guys who are sad you didn't get voted for that. you have my vote:)
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options

HOT IS in the Mind of the one that is INTERESTED in that person or the mind of the "hottie." Which leads to the questions: "Is a "Hot" person Objective or Subjective ? Is "Good Looking/Handson/Beautiful..." Subjective or Objective? Is "Attractive" Subjective or Objective"?

Personally, I have seen a few "Good Looking" people on here, BUT I have ONLY seen ONE Person that I am ATTRACTED to. Haven't seen ANY HOT peeps on here, yet! Just Saying...
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Why are you guys necromancing this dead thread?
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    See ya!

You should probably go with me, just sayin'.
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    buh bye!
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    personally I think these lists are lame and only hurt people that is why I didn't vote on them. but there is one here that has my vote:) he knows who he is LOL