Could I Go Lighter?

rubixcyoob
rubixcyoob Posts: 395
So, recently I've been wondering if I could go lighter in hair. I've had dark hair all my life (various shades of dark brown/red/black etc) and now I'm just curious.

I don't necessarily mean going bleach blonde or anything, just lighter - be it dark blonde/light brown/auburn etc.

Here's a picture of me currently, and although my hair looks black its a few shades lighter and actually a dark brown gloss colour. - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/9/img0109pv.jpg/

Thoughts?

Replies

• rubixcyoob
    rubixcyoob Posts: 395
    Please? :(
  • peanut_parker2
    peanut_parker2 Posts: 27 Member
    I like ur brown hair..plus, brunettes have more fun ;)
  • jennehughes
    jennehughes Posts: 51
    I reckon a red-brown shade that's slightly lighter would look pretty good but it looks great at the moment, imo :)
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    I normally dye my hair reddish auburn in the summer. She went a bit too red this time though, and my grow out is awful. Wish I had just been patient and let the sun lighten it!
  • slrrese
    slrrese Posts: 180 Member
    Do it. You can always dye it back or let it grow out. I HATE the line that you get when it grows out, so i dont usually color my hair. my husband wants me to go light for the summer and I want a different look so I am going lighter soon, and will dye it back when I an tired of it.