1st Full Week TEAM FIT in October!

Options
124»

Replies

• DownSizin
    DownSizin Posts: 150
    Options
    Happy FRIDAY, TEAM FIT! WAY TO GO, EVERYONE!! WE'RE PULLING GOOD NUMBERS FOR THE WEEK! :flowerforyou:

Jadelynn, please send me the spreadsheet. thanks!

Thursday:
    8 - water
    0 - exercise

Friday = down 3 lbs!!!!! Yeah!!!

Today: 45 minutes exercise & drinking water

Goal next week: More of the same! :happy:
  • kholmes
    kholmes Posts: 214
    Options
    Congrats everyone on the weight loss. It feels good to see results.

Unfortunately I maintained 139.5 this week. I have been here for over 2 weeks so I hope I am not stuck on a plateau. I know my body is still shifting because I can feel it in my clothes so I guess I am still losing inches. I will check on the measurements on the 19th. I am lifting heavy so I know muscles can be replacing the fat, so at least I did not gain. I am ok with it. I just hope I have better results next week.

Thursday - 13 glasses of water and 75 min of workout
    Friday - 32 min of workout this morning. Will report later on water and any additional workouts.
  • DownSizin
    DownSizin Posts: 150
    Options
    Kholmes - WOW!!! I can't believe the numbers you're putting up for workouts....you'll see results - you are losing inches right now! Hang in there, girl - the fact your clothes are fitting differently is very encouraging!

Keep up the good work, everyone! Stay strong this weekend!:heart:
    -Karen
  • kholmes
    Options
    Down Sizin - thanks for the encouragement. My workout numbers - I am doing ChaLEAN Extreme in the morning (between 30 and 45 min 5 days a week) and then I walk between 20 and 30 min on my lunch break to get out of the office. I think I have probably hit a plateau - which I was just waiting for.

I agree - the weekends are the worse so everyone buckle down.:happy:
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    kholmes - great job!!! Don't get discouraged by not losing pounds. You can feel it in your body that you are doing great things!!

Keep it up everybody!!!
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    HAPPY WEIGH IN DAY EVERYONE!!!!
    I am down 1.5 pounds! WOO! I will take this over ANYTHING considering it's about time i got off that damn plateau!! :wink:
    I hope everyone is seeing the results they are looking for! Again, I only have had two people tell me they want the spreadsheet sent to them, so if anyone else does let me know please!! It's really neat to see it all!
    I'd like to have the spreadsheet too please!! :smile: I hope its not a problem that i cant weigh in on Friday's!!!! :cry:

Good luck this weekend everyone!! Be good!!! hehehe :drinker:
  • laughingfox
    Options
    184.6 -- that's a loss of 4.4lbs! Woot!

Thursday - Water (10) Exercise (0)
    Today- Water (4 so far) Exercise (0) -- But I am going to the doctor. Two weeks of being this sick is too much! :sick:

CONGRATULATIONS everyone on the loss! :drinker:
  • tabby25
    tabby25 Posts: 30
    Options
    I would like the spreadsheet too. Do you still have my email address?
  • kholmes
    Options
    UMMM ... I was kind of really bad for lunch:huh:

So I had planned to have homeade chicken salad with lettuce, tomato and an Orowheat MultiGrain Thin Sandwhich (about 320 calories). I go to get my lunch out of my bag and I only packed the chicken salad part (I put togehter the sandwhich at work so the bread does not get soggy). So I could have just eaten the chicken salad but that would not have filled me up and then I would get hungry and end up eating something like chocolate or something from the vending machine. So I had just gotten an email that the campus dinning locations had 50% for faculty and staff so what did I do ... I did type in the calories first and as long as I walked for 30 min I would not go over my daily calories - SOOOOOOO I went and got a personal pepperoni pizza from pizza hut (610 calories). It was really good and grease. :tongue: I ate it all and then immediately went for my 30 min walk. :happy:

I am ok with my calories and the pizza did taste good, but I could kick myself for not packing my whole lunch - I am not sure what was going through my head this morning. Oh well. Maybe that is what my body needed - some grease and fat to get my plateau to move (down hopefully) :laugh:
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Friday - 9 cups of water, no exercise. I stayed pretty close to my calories today, but I ate out for dinner and it's impossible to tell exactly how many calories, fat, etc is in restaurant food. I ate chicken tortilla soup - I think that's a pretty good order at a Mexican food restaurant! I reaaallly wanted a margarita, but didn't, yea me! :drinker: Great work everybody - keep it up - let's stay focused over the weekend!!! :flowerforyou:
  • amm114
    amm114 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Friday totals: 45 minutes exercise, 3 glasses of water (not enough, I know)
    Weigh in: 151, which means I LOST 2 pounds! YAY!! I hope I can keep it up!
  • jadelynn
    Options
    Sounds like everyone is doing amazing!!!! I'm so proud of us all. =) Good luck with this next week starting TOMORROW!! woo! it's a chance to continue our success, and a chance to start over if anyone slipped up any last week like we all do!

i will be putting the spreadsheet together in the morning and sending it out! i think only two people asked for it? remember if you want it tell me! i think you'll like seeing everyone!

here is the new message board for the next week so start posting on there tomorrow:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/68116-team-fit-in-october-week-10th-16