Military Significant others

Options
My boyfriend is being deployed again this December and I want to make a goal of toning up in the time he is gone to surprise him when he gets back. Are there any other significant others who's loved ones are leaving and would like to join me in this journey?

I have 50 more pounds to lose before December then to start working on the toning :)

Replies

• brittanymt19
    brittanymt19 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My husband is leaving in September and I want to surpise him when he come back. I have about 100 pounds to lose.
  • Cyanid3
    Cyanid3 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hello! *waves* mine is currently deployed and I too am trying to shape up and lose weight.
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Hi. Mine is home for good now, but I totally dig the surprise new me thing. There's this girl who lost I think 70 lbs while her husband was gone- the photos are truly inspiring!

I can't say I made any changes when my husband has been deployed, but he did always come home to some amazing new hobby that enriched us that I made sure to keep a secret. ;)
  • LyndsieLovejoyyy
    Options
    my husband hasn't ever deployed yet, but he is a huge support to me with my weight loss and always willing to work out with me and push me towards my goal!