Tell me about yourself!!! <3

Options
Hi, I'm trinity, 19yrs old from Glendale, Arizona! I would like to get to know many people on here! i'm interested in knowing what your weight loss goals are and what exercises you've been using that have been effective for you! please let me know! i would also love a little motivation!!! thx :heart:

Replies

• LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    I'm Jackie, 33 & presently living in Manila, Philippines. I already reached my weoght loss goal but I keep using MFP to track everything. My goal right now is to gain more muscle so I'm into the bulk/cut cycle (currently cutting). As for the workouts, my main workout is heavy weight lifting 3 days a week & cardio 6 times a week (I reduce it to 3x a week when not cutting)
  • wabrody
    wabrody Posts: 202
    Options
    Hello, I am james. i currently live in Kuwait, but will going home to my family in Seattle in 41 days. My weightloss goal was 50 lbs. So far I have lost 30 and only have 20 lbs to go. What i found that works for me is watching what I eat, doing cardio 5-6 times a week, and lifting weights 5 times a week.

There are three things that really keep me going on the weight loss. Every week I set goals that either increases my cardio or my weight lifting. The other goal is that I want look and feel better about myself. The final goal is that I want to live a long life so I can spend more time with my wife and children.

Here is a site that I used to set up my workout. I have since then modified it by adding more to it. Freetrainers.com

I have sent you a friend request. Feel free to accept if you would like.
  • emmamcblain
    emmamcblain Posts: 342
    Options
    Hey, I'm Emma. I'm 18 years old and I'm from Southport, North West of England. I've lost around 30lbs and hope to lose 50lbs more, but I didn't think for a minute I'd even get this far so I'm well chuffed recently. :)

I go a little too hard for what I need to do to lose weight I reckon. I'm not really content until I've burnt about 1,000kcal a session... During a typical gym workout, I like to go 40 minutes on the elliptical and 40 minutes on on stationary bike with 20-30 minutes weight training, and usually some walking throughout the day, either to or from the gym or otherwise. But that's just me. MFP has DEFINITELY been a massive help in the weight loss department.

I'll send you a friend request, and hope to speak soon! :flowerforyou:
  • littleblonde200
    Options
    Hello. I am Holly and i live in the uk in the Midlands. I am 29 and have to Girls kacey (2) and sophie (10 months). I am so overweight and hate it. I have been so down on my weight for so long that i want to lose weight for me. I want to have beautiful clothes and be confident and be in pictures with girls without hiding. I have had a slow start but i am slowing finding my motivation. I have been doing the 30 day shred but i am starting couch to 5k from today as well. I am looking to meet more friends. So add me if you want
  • trinitymariee
    Options
    Hello. I am Holly and i live in the uk in the Midlands. I am 29 and have to Girls kacey (2) and sophie (10 months). I am so overweight and hate it. I have been so down on my weight for so long that i want to lose weight for me. I want to have beautiful clothes and be confident and be in pictures with girls without hiding. I have had a slow start but i am slowing finding my motivation. I have been doing the 30 day shred but i am starting couch to 5k from today as well. I am looking to meet more friends. So add me if you want

you shouldnt ever give up and stay confident! the more your workout the better you feel about yourself and the pounds will just fly off :) im going to add you to keep you motivated!!!
  • Reese61477
    Reese61477 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi! I live in AZ too. I started my journey in March of 2011. I haven't lost extremely fast but I've kept it off. :) I am down 31 lbs and have about 46 left to go. For exercise I love to go to Zumba classes.