Don't know where to put this.....

Options
deadgirl81
deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
But I just have a random question, something I've thought about sometimes (if I could)

If you had the money and the option, would you go for surgery to have the fat sucked out?

I know I would, I know its lazy but somedays you just really want the quick fix and get it done - then just maintain it - but til then (which I doubt will ever happen) - I'll carry on exercising, eating better (or trying to anyways!) :smile:

Replies

• Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Probably, I'm not opposed to cosmetic surgery. I would be concerned on how safe it was though and how long recovery would be.
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I would go for it - get rid of the stubborn areas (bingo wings, stomach,thighs) - oh thats pretty much everywhere then :happy: but as long as I could get it done, and come back to work and kind of carry on as semi-normal then I'd go for it in a flash!
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I had to have surgery twice in the past ten months--once for a broken arm, and once to have a lymph node removed. Both went well, but they were still miserable. Recovery took time out of my life that I didn't want to give.

I prefer to avoid surgery as much as possible. It might be a "quick fix," but I'd rather do what I have to regarding intake (food) & output (exercise) on my own. I mean, that's how I'm going to have to live anyway, right?

Even if I had the money, there is always something else I'd prefer to spend it on anyway! Think of the vacation that could buy!