3 day diet

Options
Hey just wondering if the 3 day diet works? get back to meeeeeee

Replies

• 12333beth
    12333beth Posts: 31
    Options
    No diet that is only 3 diet is going to work in the long run or be healthy. When will people understand crash diets dont work! jeeez
  • mdailey93
    mdailey93 Posts: 95
    Options
    I did one once, don't know if it's the same one. It was when I was a lot younger, and didn't care much about my health. I wouldn't recommend it. Even if you lose some weight, you'll most likely gain it back. Just remember in the long run it's better to lose weight the slow and healthy way, and your more likely to keep it off! (: Good luck on whatever you decide to do.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Diets never work.
    The only thing that will keep the weight off is making a real lifestyle change.
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    nope.com :noway:
  • caramkoala
    caramkoala Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    probably works for about 3 days and then you put all the weight back on again.
  • TeddyBear47
    TeddyBear47 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a 3 day diet. I'm just doing it 100 times, ha ha
  • WandaJean1564
    WandaJean1564 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a 3 day diet. I'm just doing it 100 times, ha ha

lol..thanks for the laugh:)

I don't even know what the 3 day diet is...but just the title alone says..."not good for you"
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Only way I can see this working is if you are talking about watching what you eat over this upcoming three day weekend.:bigsmile:
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Diets never work.
    The only thing that will keep the weight off is making a real lifestyle change.

^^^^^^this^^^^^^ 100%
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    probably works for about 3 days and then you put all the weight back on again.

haha ;-)