GOT HATERS?!

Options
imchicbad
imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
I don't care who you are, where your from, or how much you weight. or how old you are. to all those haters- gossipin-bad mouthing, evil dirty dogs, for every laugh, stare and eyes rolled...you aint seen nothing yet. Come on MFPal's LETS GIVE EM SOMTHING TO TALK ABOUT!! For the honour and glory THIS IS SPARTA!!!...oh wait....lol i went to far..i think. Motivated and loving it. Let me help you help me too. :) Im a good friend, tell the truth, and sort of funny. Friend request if you need the lift.

Replies

• mad4ituk
    mad4ituk Posts: 22
    Options
    Thats an awesome post :)
  • Olivia_Avery
    Options
    haha I thoroughly enjoyed this
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    This is, without doubt, the best post I've read so far.

Haters? Nah I don't think I've got any.

I mean how can taking the views that grains have no place in human diet, that vegetarians are mad or deluded, exercise for weight loss is overrated, most cases of diabetes can be reversed with the right diet and that the food pyramid is a crock be in any way controversial?

I can't stand the sight, sound or thought of Phil Collins either but this is completely understandable.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Maino had haters.

He wrote a song about it.
  • DerDude
    DerDude Posts: 170
    Options
    Oh lol, thats a great post. Can I be your hater? If so..plz add me :)
  • AngelAura777
    AngelAura777 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    To all the people who ever thought I was fat and unfit try run as far as I do now! im pretty sure id smash them now!!!!
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    This is, without doubt, the best post I've read so far.

Haters? Nah I don't think I've got any.

I mean how can taking the views that grains have no place in human diet, that vegetarians are mad or deluded, exercise for weight loss is overrated, most cases of diabetes can be reversed with the right diet and that the food pyramid is a crock be in any way controversial?

I can't stand the sight, sound or thought of Phil Collins either but this is completely understandable.

luvin it high five. :drinker:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    To all those who made nasty comments on my weight & said that I was ugly & fat, well well look at me now and tell me who is the fatter one now :devil:
  • Flyboy583
    Flyboy583 Posts: 7
    Options
    What a bad *kitten* Post!! I can feel your positave energy!!!

The he'll with the haters!! Let's unite and show the world we are beautiful, loved and CAN ACCHIEVE WHAT EVER WE SET OUR MINDS ON!!!

Positive Actions = Positave Rewards

Let's do it......
  • tooboogaloodoo
    Options
    Note to self... Don't be reading posts like this whilst at work... Makes me lol so much I'm now getting funny stares...

Love it ;-)
  • emily_kenyon
    emily_kenyon Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Love it :))

7934927.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I don't mind a hater if they are up front. It's when you "hear" about someone hating on you and then they smile at you that gets me. Plus I have a pretty sharp tongue, so if someone syas something they know they will get it back ten fold :)
  • susan1arnold
    susan1arnold Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wish I had your attitude!! :wink:
  • WandaJean1564
    WandaJean1564 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Love this post:)