Best Protein Drinks

Options
Just curious if anyone would want to share their opinion on what protein drinks they think are the best

Replies

• angrykitty13
    angrykitty13 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I like CalNaturale Svelte cappuchino. Tastes decent and gets me through a morning workout.
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I use syntha-6 by bsn.
  • Keegan4
    Keegan4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've used a sample pack of snytha-6 and it seemed really good. Right now I'm still going to some free samples I had received from a Fitness expo. I do have a canister of Oh Yeah! protein mix now too. It had a really good taste and gave 32 grams of protein I believe. Thanks for sharing your opinions.
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    myoplex lite is good ..i use that and i also use gourmet elite whey and casein.... already made up in a can is abb pro protein there is 35g and 50g cans..i did research on line and bought three cases - chocolate, cookies and cream and banana ..chocolate was my favorite
  • emilia37
    emilia37 Posts: 1
    Options
    I think the GNC ones are very good and they keep u fuller longer.
  • Erihppas
    Erihppas Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Whole Gains is what I drink. Not sure if it's the best though!
  • JSheehy1965
    JSheehy1965 Posts: 404
    Options
    I love Nature's Best Isopure Low Carb Whey Isolate Dutch Chocolate.
  • mzodiaco
    mzodiaco Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im with jsheehy..dutch chocolate isopure!!
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    i stopped gnc lean muscles meals a while back.... now i'm on to supreme protein carb conscious protein bars... I like them better than the drink..
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I use blue star neutraceuticals whey smoooth - vanilla dream . It's great!
  • CaseRat
    CaseRat Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I just use a whey protein concentrate and throw in a banana for flavour :)
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm really like some I bought at Sam's Club -- Premier nutrition. They have a website too. Flavor is good and each has 30g of protein.
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I second the Premier Nutrition. Best one I have ever tried.

GNC brand isn't bad. EAS CarbAdvantage good. Syntrax Nectar is an acquired taste (I have yet to acquire it but for 0 carbs I still drink).

Pure Protein not high on my choice list. Just has a nasty after taste to it.
  • marymickaela
    marymickaela Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I love EAS Myoplex Chocolate Protein Shake. I buy it at Sam's. I put it in a little cooler and drink it immediately after a workout.
  • emdeegan
    emdeegan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    milk.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Healthystarter
    Options
    Personalized Protein Powder by Herbalife, its tasteless and I add it to everything, milk, juice, cereal....
  • Montanarush
    Montanarush Posts: 76
    Options
    I take Body Fortress Advanced Whey Protein. Its low carb, high protein (26g per scoop). Loaded with Glutamine, BCAA's, and almost all of the amino acids you need. And it tastes really good. I mix mine with almond milk.And...it only cost $15.00 for a big jar of it!
  • 1nsanity
    1nsanity Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I take Body Fortress Advanced Whey Protein. Its low carb, high protein (26g per scoop). Loaded with Glutamine, BCAA's, and almost all of the amino acids you need. And it tastes really good. I mix mine with almond milk.And...it only cost $15.00 for a big jar of it!

i was so excited to make this suggestion cause nobody else had... til the last post i read haha

i like body fortress a lot. tastes good and you get a good amount for the price. mix it will skim milk or water. i even throw a half scoop on a bowl of post shredded wheat cereal in the morning. its delicious!
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Bump