Just started and looking for friends...

Options
who will help encourage me as well as give me a needed prod to get back on track every now and then. I've tried doing this in the past by myself but when you're not being held accountable to anyone, it is so easy to fall off the wagon. Looking forward to meeting new friends!

Replies

• grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    You can add me! It helps so much to log in here every day and have people supporting you. Welcome!
  • JessDorian
    JessDorian Posts: 34
    Options
    Hey! you're welcome to add me im always on here, iv found it alot of help to stop me from eating bad stuff and keep me exercising! it does help with a bit of a support
  • wabrody
    wabrody Posts: 202
    Options
    Everyone falls off the wagon here and there. The true question is how you respond to that situation. If you need support feel free to add me. I am always looking to offer help where I can.
  • Blanche76
    Blanche76 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me, when I first started I didnt have friends on here and it was hard. You can do it!
  • victoriabracht
    Options
    Hi It would be great to add u as a friend. I started 23 days ago. Using this program has helped me stay on track, something I have never been able to do before.
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Love to help motivate new friends. We can do this!!
  • emyback68
    emyback68 Posts: 89
    Options
    Send me a friend request! I log everyday!:flowerforyou:
  • beckyh514
    beckyh514 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello I am new and curious how this works....I joined gym 8 weeks ago and all I have done is maintained my weight...I want to lose not maintain..So i found this site and I am hoping keeping a track of what i eat will help....TY
  • bobdobs
    bobdobs Posts: 1
    Options
    you'll do ok.
  • 4d9r
    4d9r Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I can always use more friends! :flowerforyou:
  • lureque
    lureque Posts: 6
    Options
    Add me!! I am on summer break and my goal is to lose 10 pesky lbs that I have gained during this school year!! I will be checking in everyday for the next 8 weeks!
  • CleanKim
    CleanKim Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am in need of some MFP friends too-
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am been going for a few months with pretty good results, even though I will fall off every now and again LOL!
  • jumatwins
    jumatwins Posts: 74
    Options
    You can add me also !!
  • sexycheesemonkey
    sexycheesemonkey Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Here's your Welcome Wagon!! (since you fell of the other one...this one will pick you up)

http://youtu.be/E2so9mx3Iag

Welcome welcome welcome, a fine welcome to you!
    Welcome welcome welcome I say "how do you do?"
    Welcome welcome welcome I say "Hipp hipp hurray!"
    Welcome welcome welcome to M.F.P Todaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!

Wait for it....

*CONFETTI*
  • escalada22
    escalada22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!